How often do you approach girls?

if  we hold eye contact, i smile and if she smiles bak, i'll go in for the easy bag(well sometimes they be on their " ooo i got a man steez"
laugh.gif
grin.gif

If its a girl from work, I dont see how you cant get a number out of her. ESPECIALLY if either of you is new to the job.

ive done it first day of meeting the girl, usually it takes a few days.

Almost never. They usually come up to me. It's easy to strike up a conversation with a girl in your class.

Originally Posted by Steve212

Question. Do females nowadays respond to a guy that approaches her like this...

"Hi, I'm Steve." 'extends hand"

We had a big discussion about this at school. Most of the dudes were saying no, but females were like yeah they want that. Me personally, I usually get approached, play off of that, and flow from there, but other times, I just keep introduce myself, and the female acts like she's about to go to the gas chamber.
laugh.gif
Not quite this simple, but I swear its not much more than that. I've learned to simplify my approach unless I have something witty to say. Whats most important is to establish some kind of acknowledgment, from my experience.

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

When a homeboy is around all the time...by myself almost never
This.
Originally Posted by arstyle27

Rarely for me......

Although, there's this really cute girl that works at a local restaurant. Next time, if she's there, I'm makin a move.

I always say this smh

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Originally Posted by soggymayo

Every day.
grin.gif

1.I walk up to them or I tap them on the shoulder depends...
2.Me: Hi sorry to bother you but hi, my names (name)what's your name? Girl: My name's (name) Me:Oh (name) it's nice meeting interesting beautiful people. Speaking of beautiful you have beautiful eyes.
Girl:
embarassed.gif
Me: You seem like an interesting person lets get together sometime. Ends with a number every time
pimp.gif
...almost.
ohwell.gif
shut yo simpin *%@ up.
this made me bust out laughing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

I usually look for eye contact, and a smile. A double take is a certain go.

We had a big discussion about this at school. Most of the dudes were saying no, but females were like yeah they want that. Me personally, I usually get approached, play off of that, and flow from there, but other times, I just keep introduce myself, and the female acts like she's about to go to the gas chamber.
laugh.gif

*paging the 5 women ladies of general minus SShanique*  

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by hellaones

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Why minus me?

Originally Posted by SShanique

Originally Posted by hellaones

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Why minus me?

Go make a macaroni necklace.

all the time, especially if she is solo. At the end of the day if you do bag then you have chances of seeing her again. If not and you get shut down, youll problably never see her ever again in your life.

I flirt with girls, but I have yet to actually ask a girl out. Somehow it works out (sometimes it doesn't), but usually they ask or initiate something.

Fear of rejection FTL.

Often, I interact with them on the daily basis...and I love meeting new people, not just to try to get on, but there's always for networking and you never know when certain opportunities will arise based on your interactions (it's not always what you know, sometimes it's who you know).

I'm a flirt....Too often..I chop it up with any woman..Uglies, fatties, milfs, waitresses, bartenders, retail workers and even old unattractive women I wouldn't $!%+. I do this thing called the 3-laugh rule where I'll spark a random convo with a woman...Attempt to make her laugh 3 times and then take her number..It never fails...

Originally Posted by soggymayo

Every day.
grin.gif

1.I walk up to them or I tap them on the shoulder depends...
2.Me: Hi sorry to bother you but hi, my names (name)what's your name? Girl: My name's (name) Me:Oh (name) it's nice meeting interesting beautiful people. Speaking of beautiful you have beautiful eyes.
Girl:
embarassed.gif
Me: You seem like an interesting person lets get together sometime. Ends with a number every time
pimp.gif
...almost.
ohwell.gif
That sounds super weak... I highly doubt you'll pull anything goin in like that lmao 
laugh.gif

just be you and go from there. dont overstay ur welcome keep it quick, et the digits and bounce. no compliments either!

Back
Top Bottom