How often do you approach girls?

We all know this is the place for the macks.

So... How do you guys approach girls? and what signs do you look for before approaching her?

Also, what can you guys talk about?!?

1. Walk up to her
2. The sign to look for is if she looks like the kind of girl you want to meet
3. Say something about the environment or a question you want to ask her about herself, or anything you want--don't be creepy and ask for her number right away or "what that thang smell like" type stuff

Not often.

Body Language, Environment, Your Intention vs. Her Intention, and if necessary to make business negotiations/networking. Are probably the only times I would consider anything, unless I'm bored too then I can also go out on a whim regardless if IDS/INS.

Im mostly approached at since about  85% of employees at my job are females
pimp.gif

I only approach girls when I'm drunk. But I have a girlfriend, so the most I'll do is pull her number (that "i still got it" feeling =
pimp.gif
) and maybe shoot her a text about a friend's party or something in the future.

otherwise, i'm fairly timid, and i dont got out of my way to meet girls. and the girls here want you to, preppy skanks.

If I spot her looking at me then I'll approach. If she not looking at you no sense in going up to her just to embarrass yourself.

most dudes in general dont even approach random girls like that. you gotta give props to the dudes who do approach random girls regularly.

About 1-3 a month. Usually at a bar or when I'm out at a lounge.

I usually look for eye contact, and a smile. A double take is a certain go.

Take this past Saturday for example. I'm sitting at a bar with a few friends, and one young lady cuts between me and a friend to put a drink back, twice. The second time I told her to slow down, and she smiled. We talked for a few, and parted ways.

Originally Posted by toast1985

About 1-3 a month. Usually at a bar or when I'm out at a lounge.

I usually look for eye contact, and a smile. A double take is a certain go.

Take this past Saturday for example. I'm sitting at a bar with a few friends, and one young lady cuts between me and a friend to put a drink back, twice. The second time I told her to slow down, and she smiled. We talked for a few, and parted ways.
A good way start conversation.
grin.gif

I'm a flirt so I try to small talk with women EVERY chance I get...

But it ain't on a tip that I wanna bag them, its more or less just to stay on my toes so when I do see a chick I NEED in my life I'll know what to say when to say it and how...

Kinda like how you go to the gym and practice for gametime situations...

Yeaa... Like that

Everyday honestly.
Sometimes to hit, most of the time just to mentally spar and see where it leads me.

I approach when she is well-dressed, and happens to have the ideal look that I look for in a female.

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

3. Say something about the environment or a question you want to ask her about herself, or anything you want--don't be creepy and ask for her number right away or "what that thang smell like" type stuff
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom