How often do you guys get a haircut?

3 weeks, moms cuts for free
smokin.gif

Just bring in the picture
 I have been showing the picture. No one can seem to get it right. Hmm, maybe it's just me
What do they get wrong about it? The lengths of the sides and top or are you not able to style your hair like his? I rocked the side part haircut for a few months last year. But I had to start the part all the way to the side where my temple is, it didn't look right if I did it more towards the center like he did. Sometimes it's hard to style your hair like someone else's. I always want my hair to look like Ewan McGregor's but it never does :frown:.

What do they get wrong about it? The lengths of the sides and top or are you not able to style your hair like his? I rocked the side part haircut for a few months last year. But I had to start the part all the way to the side where my temple is, it didn't look right if I did it more towards the center like he did. Sometimes it's hard to style your hair like someone else's. I always want my hair to look like Ewan McGregor's but it never does
frown.gif
I think the problem was that I didn't let my hair grow out enough to his length. The sides are easy but he's got at least an inch to 1.5 inches on top. I got thick ***, straight asian hair. I gotta get a cut often, because if I let it grow too long it's just a giant poof and I have a strawberry head. I think this time Ima let it grow out pretty long and just slick it back or just use product to maintain it

Haircut once a every two weeks, with a lineup/taper in between. It's becoming too pricey though. $17 for the cut not including the tip and $10 lineup/taper
tired.gif

Thinkin about copping some clippers to teach myself.

Depends on how how I feel. If I can't show up and hop right in the chair; I will just leave. If I am in Rasheed Wallace/ Larry Johnson 1999 finals mode, i'll get to it when I get to it. I just hate waiting and their is no way I am paying more than 7 dollars for a cut. Where do you people live that are paying 10 dollars or more for a cut?
LA California. Where I come from, the places that charge $10 and below are barber colleges/beauty schools, or places where people simply can't cut. Prices do vary where you live though. Out here to get a good cut from what I have seen you're going to pay $15 minimum and I have no problem paying. The only other occassion you might get a cheap cut is if your boy cuts hair.

Where do you live?

LA California. Where I come from, the places that charge $10 and below are barber colleges/beauty schools, or places where people simply can't cut. Prices do vary where you live though. Out here to get a good cut from what I have seen you're going to pay $15 minimum and I have no problem paying.

pretty much. I got fortunate and found a barber few months ago that has a mon & wed special for $8 for cut n line up and the dude takes his time to get my line perfect all around, i'm basically getting a $16 or $17 cut for $10, and it's within walking distance :lol:

i get my hair cut once per month.

Really depends how much hair styling is happening

Some places you're easily shelling out 40, 50$.

If you're paying 10 & under, does that include a wash

It depends if I got somewhere to go..but usually every 2-3 weeks. Maintaining the facial hair in between can give the illusion of a haircut..save some dough

I usually go every 2 weeks when I should be going weekly. My cut is $15, but sometimes I give him $15 or sometimes $20. I've had the same barber for damn near 10 years now.

Every week. I cant go 2 weeks without a haircut since my hair grows super fast. Plus I dont feel fresh if I dont get it every week.

During the fall/winter: Shapeup every two weeks. Cut once a month.

Spring/summer: Cut/shapeup every two weeks. Gotta keep the waves poppin' 
pimp.gif

Wen I was getting the tapers it was every 2 weeks. Now I got that usher sorta hair so it's more like every 3 weeks if my girl doesn't shape it up for me

Idk how yall find time to go, I work 8-430 M-F so it's always a wait for me :smh:

$20 for everything, tip included.

what i personally do is get an actual cut every two weeks but get a line up every week to keep her looking nice . 
wink.gif

haircut - $15.00

line up - $7.00

as for tips , i personally dont give my barber a tip . 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom