How often do you see the Confederate Flag Up North?

Im from northern NJ.

First time I've ever seen one was in South Jersey, around 15 mins outside of Philly.

Me and my dude were like :wow: :wow:

This was 3-4 years ago.

The difference between South Jersey and North Jersey is crazy. I've only seen the Union once in awhile here in North Jersey

In Arizona, you see them about once a week especially out in the counties. Same lifted Dodge Rams or F-150s with the balls hanging off the exhaust pipe 
mean.gif

i never saw it in my life, until i went to tennessee like 2 years ago. i was scared
laugh.gif
, every store had shirts, flags, mugs

**** is disgusting. For those in the south/country do yall support businesses who fly the confederate flag? Know anyone personally who's with this crap?

Last edited:
So what happens if yall pull up to a red light next to a dude with a confederate flag in his pickup? Do you mean mug them, just stare straight? Must be awkward as hell. I couldn't imagine living near people like that.

So what happens if yall pull up to a red light next to a dude with a confederate flag in his pickup? Do you mean mug them, just stare straight? Must be awkward as hell. I couldn't imagine living near people like that.
Doesn't bother me, but I barely see it in Hampton Roads.

Never. My first time seeing one was in NC, waving proudly like the American flag in front of a house. 

Maryland isn't really "North" like that, but out here I see them maybe a couple times a month TOPS. But that's cause I live in PG County, land of Black folks. Once you venture out I assume its just like the south.
Outside of the DC metro area and Baltimore metro area, Maryland is basically the south. When I've driven through there it's just cornfields for miles.

There are some people who are straight hicks, you def see confederate flags from time to time.

TBH, a lot of those people aren't actually racist. To them they're just repping their culture. I've heard it said that a lot of American whites feel like they don't have a common culture to bond over like minority races do, so I guess the flag is something to identify with.

Okay, they're probably racist lol. But still, I don't take offense when I see stuff like that. If they actually say/do something offensive to me that's a different story.

Last edited:
I asked this question last week and got no real answer but why do people still proudly fly this flag? What is the significance of it?

**** is disgusting. For those in the south/country do yall support businesses who fly the confederate flag? Know anyone personally who's with this crap?

Well you see confederate cups, shirts/hats, and other souvenirs in gas stations.
Never seen one at a place that offers a service though. Definitely wouldn't support.
Growing up in the south, you realize that half the people supporting that flag really aren't racist.
Some people are just proud of being a red neck and their southern heritage.
Some people are too dumb to realize that it's offensive.

Last edited:
Never seen one up North at least presented in the "I'm a Southern rebel" fashion. Seen plenty when on vacation in NC tho.

Live in the sticks in va

All the time

The worst is my fruitcake *** neighbor who rocks rebel flag 364

And on july 4 he tries putting up a USA flag

Nah buddy. ****

Well you see confederate cups, shirts/hats, and other souvenirs in gas stations.
Never seen one at a place that offers a service though. Definitely wouldn't support.
Growing up in the south, you realize that half the people supporting that flag really aren't racist.
Some people are just proud of being a red neck and their southern heritage.

Some people are too dumb to realize that it's offensive.
Bingo

Last edited:
You wouldn't say a word. Although, it you actually did, I'd love to see the interaction on YouTube.
You don't know me kid. 
laugh.gif

If I saw one where I live, I would most definitely say something.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom