how often do you think about dying?

not often but today more than a few times .. starting by the Airplane that disappear and now by you posting this ...

besides that .. maybe anytime that I'm about to do something real stupid and not even ..

yea lately i think i have been thinking of dying or about it more often than usual tho...not in a bad way but it may be motivation..I just want to make sure Ido everything I want before I die i guess...also when Im not sure about trying something new or doing something I am unsure about instead of thinking you onlylive once haha i think what if die without tryin for example like skydiving and things like that...which is why I plan on going skydiving once a month fromjune thru september

Sometimes it's on my mind a lot. I saw this documentary about "defining death" a couple of days ago. Death is mankind's biggest mystery.

ALL the time.
I don't even think living exists. We are all dying. From the moment we take our 1st breath, we are dying very very very slowly

I think I can be a little too preoccupied with death at times. I'm obsessed with it, I love to read novels that include autopsy descriptions, I like toread court cases involving deaths. I think I'm more fascinated with the "why" behind tragedies and it just consumes my thought process. Yes, Iknow I'm weird, but I find death fascinating.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

ALL the time.
I don't even think living exists. We are all dying. From the moment we take our 1st breath, we are dying very very very slowly
the process of death is life itself

ALL the time.

indifferent.gif

DUH ....

man a whole lot lately
my folks tell me do good and school and stuff but all i think is why?im just going to die
i started thinking like that after hearing that B.O.B song,"I'll be in the sky"
got me hella depressed smh

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

ALL the time.
ehh...me personally I think its the opposite

2 me like every +++#@+% day
my reason why cause of my school and my family i just can't take it anymore

I think about it probably more than most people but I'm not really scared of it. I think I'm just curious to how it feels exactly and what happensright after.

ALL the time.
ehh...me personally I think its the opposite

When you say dying, you're implying that it is still living. So there is such thing as life.

Sometimes it's on my mind a lot. I saw this documentary about "defining death" a couple of days ago. Death is mankind's biggest mystery.
Yep. It's crazy...a lot of things can be worked back or forward scientifically to shed light on certain things we weren't here for, orstuff we'll never experience...but death is...death
smh.gif

Nobody knows what happens after. Death can really get u thinkin on some sci-fi Matrix tip
laugh.gif

A handful to a dozen times a day. How I will die, when, etc. I'm fascinated and at times captivated by the topic of death. The unknown is so intriguing tome, really gets me thinking on some metaphysical/epistemology shh and imo that's not a bad thing. I don't find my death to be a sad thing opposed tothe sadness I'd feel of the death to someone close to me.

is defining death the name of it?

ALL the time.
those are very interesting ways to look at it...

Too often. I'm actually sincerely jealous of those who believe in God because facing death would be a lot easier under those circumstances. I could neverdo it, though.

Back
Top Bottom