How often do you use ur ipod?

Joined Jan 11, 2004
i remember i used to always be wit my ipod, but now it seems like i barely even kno where it is. its like im always on the move, and i havent even updated itin months. i jus stay listenin to beats on the computer.

wat bout yall?

Joined Oct 6, 2008
i listenin to it between classes and in classes, also when im walking to and from school AND in the gym. i bring it EVERYWHERE

Joined May 27, 2004
I use my everyday no matter what I'm doing.....it helps pass time when you're cutting grass, cleaning, jogging etc. Sometime I'll just at home withthe tv on mute and listen to it

Joined Jan 24, 2007
Originally Posted by JayHood23

I use my everyday no matter what I'm doing.....it helps pass time when you're cutting grass, cleaning, jogging etc. Sometime I'll just at home with the tv on mute and listen to it

i'll never listen to my ipod while cutting grass... i'm always on guard making sure theres no bugs on me

Joined May 2, 2008
all day everyday... i got the hookup for it in my car... i got an alarm clock hook up for it in my room... i hook it up to my xbox when im playin games... cantgo witout it
... im usin it right now

Joined May 27, 2004
Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I use my everyday no matter what I'm doing.....it helps pass time when you're cutting grass, cleaning, jogging etc. Sometime I'll just at home with the tv on mute and listen to it

i'll never listen to my ipod while cutting grass... i'm always on guard making sure theres no bugs on me
I cut grass in sweat pants no matter if its hot or cold outside, pine cone backfire while wearing shorts is unappreciated

Joined Apr 25, 2004
Every day if i update it. If it hasn't been updated - On long drives, in traffic, or whenever someone in the car wants to listen to it.

Joined Jan 8, 2006
If I'm not in class I'm listening to music, even when I go to the movies if we're there early I put an earbud in just to wait for previews.

Joined Feb 19, 2006
At the gym, in my car, sometimes at work.

I use my IPOD often.

I don't rock it while I shop or when I'm hanging out with a group of friends. I've seen that though, especially when I go to catch a flick and seea group of teenagers hanging out and conversating, some will have one earphone in while conversating,

My cousin watches tv, and listens to her IPOD at the same time,
. I don't get it.

Joined Oct 6, 2003
all the time, especially to surf the net if I'm at home and don't feel like firing up the laptop

Joined Nov 27, 2006
I listen to my jPod Everyday...in the shower(hook it up to mini speakers) @ the gym...before I go to bed...when I wake up...my house is really noisy and I loveto have music in my ears rather a bunch of racket...if I lost my jPod or if it breaks or gets stolen it'll be like losing a limb...real talk!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now