How old are you and do you still use custom ringtones?

ringer common- be instrumental

text- birds chirping

how do y'all keep your phones on vibrate 24/7, i would never hear mine

keeping your phone on silent is just stupid to me

My dad's 60 and he has custom ringtones, I don't think it's an age thing.

I'm 21 and mine is M-Town by Yo Gotti

"shawty im flexin/ in the courtroom burnin dro, give a +%+! about the judge what you my money fo!"

19....yep (Freddie Gibbs- Iodine Poison for the ringtone and for texts a clip of "Message" that Keneen Ivory Wayans says in Dont Be A Menace to South Central

I got R.Kelly/Usher - Same Girl. The first part of the song sounds like a damn ringtone anyways.

20 yes but my phone is usually on vibrate so the ringer rarely ever goes off.

22, it used to be only on vibrate but now I use a text message style beep so I don't miss calls. I used to have Electric Relaxation and CREAM back in HS.

only for a few certain people.
when my mom calls its hey mama, and a few of my close friends

i can never use vibrate because i would always miss the call

other than the few people its the default iphone ringer

25... and my phone stays on vibrate.

i do have custom ringers tho. im always messing with tracks/manipulating audio... so it's not rare for me save a random loop for future use as a ringer. its all instrumentals tho... right now i got a few atmosphere and ratatat loops on the celly.

but, like i said... my phone stays on vibrate.

EDIT...

just checked the cell, this is what's on there currently.

Atmosphere - Glass House (inst loop)
Ratatat - Shiller (inst loop)
Young Jeezy - Over Here Ratatat rmx (inst loop)
Mobb Deep - Shook Ones (inst loop)
Kleerup - Until We Bleed (inst loop)

pimp.gif

Never had a custom ringtone. What's the point? We've all heard the song before. We don't think you're MORE cool b/c your phone is blaring Avril Levine while you're @the urinal. And its probably going to cost you more respect than it will gain you. Not like some chick is in line behind you @WalMart looking @your 36-pack of Red Bull and twin pack of Lays like "this dude probably has 3 WoW accounts" until your mum calls and your Gucci ringtone makes her think "damn, maybe dude is balling and will take me on a lemon date."

I understand wanting to express yourself, but that's hardly an expression of you - unless you're Gucci Mane. You have clothes, hair and a mouth, there's no need to express yourself w/a ringtone.

Bottom line, if your phone couldn't go on vibrate/silent during a meeting/job interview, would you change your ringtone?

20, phone stays on vibrate, if not then my Navi (fairy from Zelda) "Hey Listen" ring tone plays, its very discreet

Originally Posted by TacC4

Never had a custom ringtone. What's the point? We've all heard the song before. We don't think you're MORE cool b/c your phone is blaring Avril Levine while you're @the urinal. And its probably going to cost you more respect than it will gain you. Not like some chick is in line behind you @WalMart looking @your 36-pack of Red Bull and twin pack of Lays like "this dude probably has 3 WoW accounts" until your mum calls and your Gucci ringtone makes her think "damn, maybe dude is balling and will take me on a lemon date."
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom