How old are you and do you still use custom ringtones?

18 and yes...

When I get a call its the guitar solo from pursuit of happiness by kid cudi and when I get a txt its the chorus of I be high by kid cudi

22 yes my text tone is goes "aye" once. And my ringtone is soundtrack to my life. But my phone is usually on silent.

23, nope. I don't think it's that serious anymore to even download them. Usually on vibrate or just keep the simple ringer.

30- My ringtone is my youngest son telling me "Dad pick up the phone" and "Dad you have a message" so I guess I have a custom ringtone.

26 and NOPE, just have the default ring. PS I hate people who have ringtones (like songs) for texts smh

28... for the most part yea, I work in a lab and when i forget to turn the phone on vibrate ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE! Ringtone La the Boom Man- they on my #*@# now Remix! LOL!

Blackberry Curve

Vibe then ring

NEVER even checked to see what the other standard ringers sounded like, let along used a ring tone
sick.gif
. Default ringers FTW...
pimp.gif

22, yes. I have different ringtones for different people. My default is Wiz Khalifa - This Plane (Chorus).

18, no. My Blackberry has been set on vibrate since day one of owning it.

i just set ringtones back on my phone last night
it was on vibrate for a while but i missed 1 to many calls/text
im 22

30 - I hate the ringtones that came stock w. the iPhone...so I made my own. I got "Oh My God" by ATCQ as my universal ringer if it isn't on vibrate.

I'm 21 and absolutely. Never too old for that.

Right now, the Robot Chicken chicken is my ringtone
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom