How old are you and do you still use custom ringtones?

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

23 and no vibrate or BB standard tone

if your over 18 and have a ringtone smh at you!
The hell kinda statement is this? 
A factual, albeit grammatically incorrect, statement.

24, i have the guitar solo of stairway to heaven.. but my phone is either on vibrate or silent 98% of the time

25 - Price is Right show tune for my ring tone.

At work, the phone is on vibrate. When I am  at home, the ring tone is on because I will leave it in my living room and only check on it if it makes a noise.

Most people have their phone on vibrate if it is on them. People who have it on silent are always checking on it. I prefer to only look when my phone calls for my attention.

At work, the phone is on vibrate. When I am  at home, the ring tone is on because I will leave it in my living room and only check on it if it makes a noise.

Most people have their phone on vibrate if it is on them. People who have it on silent are always checking on it. I prefer to only look when my phone calls for my attention.

dude once u get out of high school its not cool anymore to have a ringtone like for real your in your twentys and u got a ring tone???? LMAO lol wow....As big pun would say....I'm laughing at you now

Originally Posted by cryptikman

This is so true.  My phone is on vibrate at work.  So its not like i will be embarrassed if it goes off or anything.  I also never have signal at work anyway.

When im home my phone just sits in the kitchen with the ringer on.  If im out the ringer is on i don't get why you would have it on silent when its on you and your in a casual setting.  

I am 22 my ring tone is Captain Bumout by Cage

I guess since im over 18 you can shake your head at me cause i have a custom ring tone. 

18, and yes... Currently have the Boondocks theme song on my iphone.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ItsAmazingg

18, and yes... Currently have the Boondocks theme song on my iphone.
pimp.gif

i actually wouldn't mind having that.
but 19 and phone is either on silent or vibrate mainly silent because teh vibrating noise gets on my nerves....hardly anyone calls so when I'm away no need for a ringer and if they do and don't leave a message then I'm not calling them back anyway
and if it's a text i can just write back whenever i check my phone.

24 Yes

For homies - Clipse Life Change
for ladies - Lupe Fiasco I'm Beaming
texts - Homer saying Doh!!

laugh.gif
at anyone who think age is a deterrent, I have older white co-workers with Goldigger and Say Ahh as a ringtone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

24 Yes

For homies - Clipse Life Change
for ladies - Lupe Fiasco I'm Beaming
texts - Homer saying Doh!!

laugh.gif
at anyone who think age is a deterrent, I have older white co-workers with Goldigger and Say Ahh as a ringtone
laugh.gif
the financial manager at my work (nasa) has lil wayne as his daughters ring tone.  she called in a meeting once and all you hear is. "This a-way ahhh that a-way ahhh this a-way ahh"

He is like what my kids like lil wayne and everyone laughs.  Not a big deal to have custom ringtones people

Originally Posted by richyung412

dude once u get out of high school its not cool anymore to have a ringtone like for real your in your twentys and u got a ring tone???? LMAO lol wow....As big pun would say....I'm laughing at you now

Oh noez, I have a custom ringtone and I'm 28. I guess I'm unsuccessful
ohwell.gif

23-sometimes I use em, sometimes I don't. My phone is on vibrate mostly anyway.

I'm back!!!

23MCpizzle23 wrote:
23 and no vibrate or BB standard tone

if your over 18 and have a ringtone smh at you!

if YOU'RE 23 and still dont know the difference between your and you're smh at you!

Back
Top Bottom