How old is the oldest virgin you know? vol YNS the AC Green Edition

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Originally Posted by TSX24

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

How old is the oldest virgin you know? Is it you? If so, why?

I'm sure more guys I know probably are, and more lack of game than choice, but the oldest admitted one I know is 26. It seems nobody does the waiting for marriage thing anymore either.
Probably me, I'm 18. Why? Smashing is pretty over rated, especially the ugly broads dukes will smash if they get a couple shots. Also I have a fear of getting STDs. I don't trust no garden tools. Also reading through the girl problem threads makes me feel happy.
how can you know its over-rated if you've never done it. YNS
Smashing five 2s isn't better than not smashing at all. I'd rather strive to smash 7s-10s then the girls NTers be smashing in the girl problem threads.
You're attempt at being funny failed. YNF
sounds like you're usin that comparison as a scapegoat. you can't pull chicks so you say "they aren't worth it" to avoid being turned down.
indifferent.gif

i got a virgin friend 21 years old says the same thing. he's just waiting for a girl in the 7-10 range when he couldn't even smash a 5.

Originally Posted by TSX24

I'm sure more guys I know probably are, and more lack of game than choice, but the oldest admitted one I know is 26. It seems nobody does the waiting for marriage thing anymore either.
Probably me, I'm 18. Why? Smashing is pretty over rated, especially the ugly broads dukes will smash if they get a couple shots. Also I have a fear of getting STDs. I don't trust no garden tools. Also reading through the girl problem threads makes me feel happy.
how can you know its over-rated if you've never done it. YNS
Smashing five 2s isn't better than not smashing at all. I'd rather strive to smash 7s-10s then the girls NTers be smashing in the girl problem threads.
You're attempt at being funny failed. YNF
sounds like you're usin that comparison as a scapegoat. you can't pull chicks so you say "they aren't worth it" to avoid being turned down.
indifferent.gif

i got a virgin friend 21 years old says the same thing. he's just waiting for a girl in the 7-10 range when he couldn't even smash a 5.

read first 2 words then read sig
laugh.gif

read first 2 words then read sig
laugh.gif

2qclcht.jpg

2qclcht.jpg

None to be honest. This generation is the generation with hormones of hell.

None to be honest. This generation is the generation with hormones of hell.

I have a feeling Ginzo is trolling. I Could be wrong though
roll.gif

For me...My big cousin whos 25. Smh

roll.gif

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

roll.gif

Why don't you help ol' boy out?
He's basically a lost cause. Me and my cousins have tried...Smh

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

roll.gif

Why don't you help ol' boy out?
He's basically a lost cause. Me and my cousins have tried...Smh

24bruyx.gif

Back
Top Bottom