How old were you when you first came to NT and what brought you here???Vol. NOSTALGIA

I've been noticing lately a lot of young heads have been posting.... and by young I mean like early HS.... I'm only 19 myself. Then I realized Istarted here when I was like 12-13..... and I came to find out how I could buy the Space Jam XI then I couldnt leave lol... I don't even rock sneakers atthis point really....but I come for everything else....what about you guys??

I started lurking when i was a freshman in high school.
What brought me here was the JB Forum and the release dates

-I was like 13.
-Found this wonderful place searching for shoes to buy online.
--Not really into kicks that hardbody anymore so now i just fuxxs with the General and la musica forums.

lurked when it was nikepark and when it turned into niketalk that was my senior yr of HS (2000). finally applied for a membership in '02 a few sn'slater here I am.

I started lurking at 14. Became a member at 16. What brought me here was a friend who told me about this forum that was funny. So since then, I've been inthe General Forum ever since
pimp.gif

A friend showed me NT when i was in like 7th grade then i became a member the summer after 8th. Now i'm in 11th...

I was 14 and a freshman in high school when the only other dude that was really into sneakers (notoriousmro) told me about NT and all the pictures of new shoesthat were here.

I'm 21 now, have come and gone over time, and don't care about sneakers whatsoever anymore.

- Tical.

Going on 8 years (Jan 09). I was REALLY big into shoe collecting back then and broadband finally came to Anchorage, Alaska and I could finally search theinternet. So I was searching for shoes. I think it was the XVI's. Initially it kept me up to date on new releases. Now that I'm 30, I use it more forcomedy. General forum keeps me laughing. Most of the time I just read as you can tell from my post count and my time on this forum.

I was lookin for Oly 6s, did a search and found Kicksology.net (RIP
frown.gif
) and found NT through the links section of KO.net

Still never copped the Oly 6s (joints are crazy expensive now)

Registered in 2001 I think

BACK IN 00' AND JOINED IN 2002 AND GOT BANNED AND BANNED AGAIN AND IVE BEEN WISE EVER SINCE I GOT MY NEW SN BACK IN 06. I WAS 14 BACK IN 00'

AND I WAS LOOKING FOR THE BB4 I THINK

Started back when i was 17 and really into sneakers. 25 now and im still here, i stick around for the comedy.

i lurked since 02, joined in 04 (when I got considerably more free time at work), so i guess i joined around... 18. i'm 23 now, so that's aboutright...

Lurked since 01 when I was 15 looking for a nice website that had jordan and nike release dates. Only became a member recently, like last month actually.

Freshmen year of Highschool the year 2000. Why? I had been wondering about Nelly's Concord Air Jordan XI's at the VMA's that year and somehow Iended up browsing Nikepark and eventually joining NT.

2 banned screen names later, here I am. Grown.

I started Lurkin in Early 02-04.
Joined in 05
laugh.gif

What brought me here was to get info on release dates.

But Now im Less and less into sneakers Thanks JB
smh.gif
and into everything else General Forum
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Funny Story
Me and Bro were prank calling older kids we knew in High school one weekend...
And we got to this guy and started calling him dirty and all types of %@%..
roll.gif

He was like, " Nah MuthaAF)%*$% I post on Niketalk !! "
Couple days later i went to Niketalk in the Library.
8th Start posting had a couple names.
It's been great though.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom