How old were you when you moved out of your parents house?

Humbled

formerly whatslosinlike
Just copped my own first spot, not even gonna lie I'm kind of nervous b. Feel like a beta. :smh:

I'm a pretty antisocial dude so I'm not gonna have too many people coming over. I also work from home as well, so that kind of makes things worse. No girl either.

When you first moved out, how did you keep yourself busy? I kinda feel like I'm going to go insane smh

Last edited:
When you work to pay bills you wonder where all the time went.

For your situation your probably gonna have to find some extra activities outside of home to keep cabin fever at bay.

Last edited:
When you work to pay bills you wonder where all the time went.

Man I honesly work like 10 hours a week. If that. The rest of that time is spent doing whatever.

I just need things to do breh. Got TOO much time on my hands

How do you keep yourself busy? Work and working out man.

Honestly that stuff takes up most of my time, and if you're moving out let's pretty much say you're an "adult", you're gonna have errands to take care of, regular things you got going on that will occupy your time (not even including social time, getting together with friends, dating, etc.).

I was 25 when I moved out on my own btw.

Try finding a local sports league. Find some guys you can work out with and get to know.

I was 18 years old.

Use this time to find hobbies and activities to get into. Whether that be drawing, exercising, fishing, community college classes, or even volunteering.

20 but at 29 i wish I didnt leave until I was 30 lol.

Im startin to suggest youngins stay at home until they ate absolutly about to go mad.

Before my GF (now wife) moved in, all I did was work, 
pimp.gif
, chill, and do house work. I'm pretty antisocial too. You'll definitely be busy with just working on the house but also try to find a hobby, my dude. Embrace the free time that you have.

I moved out when I was 26 or 27.

Last edited:
Trust me you single and got a place?  And it's about to be spring?

Youll find something to do soon enough, or something will find you

Just copped my own first spot, not even gonna lie I'm kind of nervous b. Feel like a beta.
mean.gif

I'm a pretty antisocial dude so I'm not gonna have too many people coming over. I also work from home as well, so that kind of makes things worse. No girl either.

When you first moved out, how did you keep yourself busy? I kinda feel like I'm going to go insane smh
Good time to build up some skills.

Im 20 and ive been living by myself for the past 5 months... I've come farther in my programming in these 5 months than I have in the entirety of my life.

The peace and quiet to me is A1 over anything else, and when I want to have people over I have that option as well.

Im a tech dude though, so I can always find something new to break my occasional boredom in minutes.

Beaten a lot of games ive never finished too
laugh.gif

23 when i moved out

18 - 22 i lived in college a college dorm but still considered myself living at home cuz i did on breaks and what not.

Got my own place at 23

20 went away for school...

working from home, you gotta get out for a few hours a day.

get a dog OP...go out for walks in the morning/evening...best wingman ever

hit the gym, go hiking, go to a museum...

i moved out at 25. i have been out of work til the 23rd im about to start practicing my putting idk why i didnt think about that a month ago.

if you trying to meet people or just trying to kill time try meetup.com they got mad different groups to join.... the groups usually throw events throughout the week where all the members meetup and yes its free to signup

Back
Top Bottom