How Persistent Are You With Females?

"how do u let them know u trying to smash though?"
i jus ask what they gonna be on tonight?..if she says hit me up ill prolly be bored...then its
devil.gif

but dont be on no kobe stuff..if she on her phone texting while yall watchin movies the whole time... she dun want u
laugh.gif

Like Gunna said...It depends how bad this chick is.. If the first time we chill she's showin me signs that theres a possibility of gettin it crackin..whywouldn't i pursue? Some girls are just shy and need time for you to bring that freak out of them to get it poppin
laugh.gif
Others already know whats up and areready then and there. Its like some dudes who ball ALWAYS have there hoop shorts on..dont matter where they are and there always ready to ball (That outgoingfemale that is always ready to get it poppin) then theres dudes that can still ball but dont have the gear at the moment (The shy girls etc,) But just becausethey didnt come ready to play doesnt mean they dont want to..Ya dig?

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Like Gunna said...It depends how bad this chick is.. If the first time we chill she's showin me signs that theres a possibility of gettin it crackin..why wouldn't i pursue? Some girls are just shy and need time for you to bring that freak out of them to get it poppin
laugh.gif
Others already know whats up and are ready then and there. Its like some dudes who ball ALWAYS have there hoop shorts on..dont matter where they are and there always ready to ball (That outgoing female that is always ready to get it poppin) then theres dudes that can still ball but dont have the gear at the moment (The shy girls etc,) But just because they didnt come ready to play doesnt mean they dont want to..Ya dig?

wise words, my friend.
smokin.gif

Like Gunna said...It depends how bad this chick is.. If the first time we chill she's showin me signs that theres a possibility of gettin it crackin..why wouldn't i pursue? Some girls are just shy and need time for you to bring that freak out of them to get it poppin
laugh.gif
Others already know whats up and are ready then and there. Its like some dudes who ball ALWAYS have there hoop shorts on..dont matter where they are and there always ready to ball (That outgoing female that is always ready to get it poppin) then theres dudes that can still ball but dont have the gear at the moment (The shy girls etc,) But just because they didnt come ready to play doesnt mean they dont want to..Ya dig?

eyes.gif
, at first when i was reading it, i was thinking where the hell this dude going togo with this analogy? but after reading the ending
pimp.gif
. back to the topic, it depends onthe chick. if i think she worth the time, im going keep on trying to get it. back after 3 "no", im done with it. Question to the NTers, yall keep theol' girl number in your phone for the future or do you delete her from your phone?

laugh.gif
precisely.

Remember this: If you tell a woman exactly what she wants to hear at the right time, she'll do anything you want her to.

thats ya free one, the game is to be sold, not told...

if shes not with it, then i'll just keep it moving.

She has to be the PERFECT girl for me to pursue so strongly.

you're not supposed to just "move it" unless the girl is a total *$@#$. usually a girl is just testing you to see if you're a man or not. ifshe says somthing smart you're supposed to make her feel dumb by sayin somethin smarter. battle of wits/game.

I'm very persistent because the ones that hold out are usually the best ones that arent *****. I mean yes there are ones that still are ***** and play hardto get but generally speaking there are fewer of them and more of the gf material.

Besides I'm persistent because I'm not thirsty. Most of the time I'm in no rush to get any so I can take my time.

Let's say a girl is giving you signals for a little while, and you ask her to come over and she declines.

Thats where you screwed up. You're supposed to approach her. That "hey girl, come here" mess played out along time ago.

Have to much pride to sweat a B.

I would go hard on a chick that deserved it, but I mean she has to be the cream of the crop.

Good looking, smart, career woman, very well educated, would make a good mother, and then I would go hard.

I've seen a lot of stories of dime chicks with busted dudes that went after them fine females for the longest until they caved.

I've yet to meet a women for me to pursue like that.

Back
Top Bottom