how rare are the all black retro penny faoms?

A store at my local mall called RUSH jus got a few pairs of all black penny foam posites and they goin for 250. Is that a fair price? I kno they not the black and blue foams which are one of the best. But wud u guys concider them a great deal jus cus they don't sell them anymore or until they re-retro. Jus a few responce wud be great to hear to help me decide to get them wen I get paid 2morrw. Thanks NT
R.I.P Stack Bundlez.

THEY ARE SELLING FOR LESS THAN RETAIL ON EBAY...PLUS PYS HAD THEM FOR 189 A LIL WHILE BACK....250 IS OUTRAGEOUS...AND TO ANSWER YOUR ? THEY ARE NOT THAT RARE IF YOU ASK ME...HELLA SPOTS GOT EM...
$$$$$$ I BUY J'S WHEN I WANT...HOW MANY I WANT $$$$$$​
I BEEN TYPING LIKE THIS SINCE DAY ONE...​

HELL noooooooo you must be sick in the head if you cop for 250 these are popping up everywhere for 200$
THE JOKER GANG
"I make art, until someone dies. See? I am the world's first fully-functioning, homicidal artist"​

:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM TEK WEH YUH SELF
If Yuh Nuh Like We, Tek Weh Yuh Self!
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Can't be that limited....seen them all over the place...for retail
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

they won't be selling out no time soon.......they aren't as popular as the all black foam pros
"The Retro Died in 2001..."

hella naw there not 250 buck rare. You probley copp it on here or off some other site for a lot cheaper. :smh:
smh.gif

there sooo rare that only every footlocker has them . :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​
snow's so white only thing missing is 7 dwarfs

Their not really rare on the east coast because we are well Known for black/red,Black/blue,and All Black kicks.

if footlocker was carrying them they cant be considered rare IMO, the blue ones were a different story but i managed to cop at retail price...all blacks were a pass

Not that rare. I mean they just recently came out and are still in stores. You could easily find these for retail ($200) or lower...
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

after a week I can say they were all sold out in nyc .. maybe a few places here have a random pairs left but doubt it .. you see them all over the place because Jack asses like to buy to resale and being that 200 is hard enough for any kick ... you know .. LMAO!

but they where a quickstrike and only east coast got them .. so call it what you want ..
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ NoGordasPleaze@aol.com .

oh ok so they were a quick strike aiight appreciate that, i guess it depends on were your at because im the man out here when i wear mine.

anyone looking for a penny away orlando jersey (champion) size 48 let me know

from what people say on here a couple of places did but it wasn't any footlockers more like mom and pop stores so there hard to find out west compared to people upstate saying the everywhere. im down south ( in Jacksonville, Florida) and there no where to be found here. had to get mine online

i see em everywhere
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
'if a chick don't loosen up...i chuck da dueces up... kick her out da crip and let a hack scoop her up'

team foamposites
What Can I Say Im Phened Out!!! .

i have never seen anyone in my area, other than myself, wear the all black
or the blue ones for that matter
on dogs

Back
Top Bottom