How serious do you take your B-day?

I don't make a big deal out of it, it comes and goes. I'll celebrate, but nothing spectacular

For me it's just a gauge of where I'm at versus where I need to be, a timetable. 
As for the celebrating aspect of it, I pretty much like to keep it on the hush. 16th was something worth celebrating, 18th probably not but did anyways, and the 21st was worth a little stupidity but to me anything else is just another day.

The older I get the less I care about it. Early 20s I went all out w/parties, VIP section in the club with all my friends, crazy vacations. Now that I'm rapidly approaching 30, birthdays are a gift and a curse: blessing that I'm still alive but a curse in the fact bdays are reminders that I am getting old
ohwell.gif

i only celebrate with my family with a small home-cooked dinner and a little cake afterwards. don't need anything fancy and never will, that's just my personality i guess.

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

Happy Birthday _ Thanks

Thats About it.

Maybe a nice dinner, and a good Bang BANg BANG

I turn 21 this year, i dont drink (And never plan on) but I do want a AK47, so i'll just prolly copp that or something of that calibur.
have you never been curious bout trying alcohol?

you should at least try it because you never know you may enjoy the taste of a good beer or cognac 

never really liked celebrating it.

from now until my last birthday, i'd rather just have dinner with my closest loved ones rather than acting all extravagant.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

never really liked deodorant

from now until my last birthday, i'd rather just have snacks with my closest loved ones rather than acting all extravagant.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

never really liked deodorant antiperspirant

from now until my last birthday, i'd rather just have snacks followed by capri suns with my closest loved ones rather than acting all extravagant.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at least do it right, fam.

laugh.gif

to be honest i swear i havent got a b-day present like 5-7 years and im 17 years old i hate being #%!#@@% african africans dont even care when its your b-day

This year turning 18, so i will be throwing a party. Don't really care for gifts anymore just some love is goood.

Back
Top Bottom