How serious do you take your B-day?

Dont really care about my birthday. Few people I know even remember it lol. Now that Im in college, it coincides with finals, so Im dreading it more than anything.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

never really liked deodorant antiperspirant

from now until my last birthday, i'd rather just have snacks followed by capri suns with my closest loved ones rather than acting all extravagant.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at least do it right, fam.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hate the attention
grin.gif

I hate when people say "happy birthday" and I don't know what to say as a response
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

my birthday was last month and it was a 2 week celebration of epicness!

gotta love birthdays!

not serious at all, just like any other day for me basically. my family on the other hand takes it pretty serious
laugh.gif

part of me hated the attention in HS where people tell you happy birthday all day but i appreciated the recognition from those who mattered to me...

i would love to have a nice celebration where everyone comes out and has a good time but then i like i'm bothering everyone so i just don't bother...

like i said recognition from those who mattere is enough...

i've pretty much celebrated all my b-days so far...my 21st b day is this friday so im def celebrating that
pimp.gif

27 and I still go all out with my best friends. I dont ever ask for gifts. Just good food and entertainment

as much as i try to just keep it low-key on my bday, I cant. And my friends and family cant either. My Bday is on Jan 1st

Originally Posted by rjones416

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

I hate the attention
grin.gif

I hate when people say "happy birthday" and I don't know what to say as a response
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

thanks?
Yeah, I say "thanks" but they still stare at me like they expect me to add something else
ohwell.gif

Plus, I really don't see the point in congratulating me on being born. I had no choice in the matter
laugh.gif

It's not a big deal to me. I don't deserve special treatment merely because it's the anniversary of my birth. (I'll take it, though.
laugh.gif
)

I don't take it serious at all. but next year i'll be 21 so i'll probably go out of town

just another day...unless its a friday or saturday and then its usually my boys making big deal out of it; like its their excuse to get exceptionally crazy.

nope. i'm 22 now... birthdays will never be the same after your 21st.
but if no one remembered, id be hurt.

Originally Posted by ricky robot

It's not a big deal to me. I don't deserve special treatment merely because it's the anniversary of my birth. (I'll take it, though.
laugh.gif
)

laugh.gif
 Yeah I agree man.  It's just a regular day.  Can't complain about people givin you attention...at least they care and like you to say happy bday to you 

My Birthday is what others make of it. I don't really care for it. I've been known to celebrate big sometimes though. Once in a blue moon
wink.gif

NT - The place where everyone dates models, drives a BMW, brushes twice a day, cares about the environment, and doesnt make a big deal out of their bday.

That said, I dont really care much for my bday but there will be hell to pay if a few people dont remember my bday.

Back
Top Bottom