How serious do you take your B-day?

^^^^
Do you think of it as any other day or feel the need to even celebrate?
Would you take it personal if nobody remembered?

It's just a regular old day to me, but I'd never turn down gifts and food though.
happy.gif

I acknowledge it, but do nothing for it.
It's not serious, if anything, it's just a reminder.

You're guaranteed to have fun on that day regardless of w/e

I don't celebrate my birthday. I only had one birthday party as a child and that was just with my family and 3/4 other people. I don't care for birthdays.

I went all out this year for my 18th, and am planning to do so for the next couple years or so... after 25 I doubt I'll care too much though.

I dont expect anything so when if I do receive something it is a plus. I do go out that night or for the following weekend and have fun though.

Its a regular day to me. After I turned 16 I never took it serious again. Didn't go ham for my 21st like most people do. Just went to dinner and shopping.

Originally Posted by ItsAmazingg

I went all out this year for my 18th, and am planning to do so for the next couple years or so... after 25 I doubt I'll care too much though.
What's the major difference between a 19th and 20th birthday? Besides getting older. At 18-20 really the same thing.

I just had my 25th on the 1st and didn't do %%%# but buy some records and chill so it doesn't mean anything to me other than the fact that I made it through another year (which i'm grateful for).

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

It's just a regular old day to me, but I'd never turn down gifts and food though.
happy.gif
laugh.gif
same here, like gettin gifts of course, but meh it not a big deal

Birthdays just mean you're getting closer to death.
I guess turning 21 is a reason I would actually celebrate but other than that, birthdays are mehh.
Last year I had to go to court the day of my birthday
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

Birthdays just mean you're getting closer to death.
I guess turning 21 is a reason I would actually celebrate but other than that, birthdays are mehh.
Last year I had to go to court the day of my birthday
smh.gif

Aren't you a ball of negativity.

Happy Birthday _ Thanks

Thats About it.

Maybe a nice dinner, and a good Bang BANg BANG

I turn 21 this year, i dont drink (And never plan on) but I do want a AK47, so i'll just prolly copp that or something of that calibur.

Doesn't mean anything anymore, just another day to drink and get effed up. woohoo (twirls finger in air)

Back
Top Bottom