laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

its funny how they only show the answers that people got wrong... i know there is dumb people in this country but i bet they asked a lot more people thesequestions..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Im a little mixed up on Palestinian and Israelis,which one of them is throwing the rocks?"
Just like a brother to flip it around and ask question,while jogging,such as that one.....

Originally Posted by jcapo33

its funny how they only show the answers that people got wrong... i know there is dumb people in this country but i bet they asked a lot more people these questions..

Nah that question about the only country starting with "U" is kinda unfair though. I mean the only country i cna think of from the top of my head wasUzbekistan...

Originally Posted by socaking

Nah that question about the only country starting with "U" is kinda unfair though. I mean the only country i cna think of from the top of my head was Uzbekistan...

Uruguay

Uganda

I think that's about it

The only question among those questions that proves stupidity is how many sides a triangle has. The one about a country that starts with a U is a trickquestion. The point is that I couldnt answer some of those and I'm considered pretty smart. They are random facts that dont prove intelligence sinceintelligence is often regarded as the ability to think outside the box. Of course there are many different definitions anyways.

From his opening intro: "... but the reality couldn't be further from the truth"

Umm, how is that exactly?

Here I am as a stupid american thinking that "reality" and "truth" tend to be the same thing!

Originally Posted by jcapo33

its funny how they only show the answers that people got wrong... i know there is dumb people in this country but i bet they asked a lot more people these questions..

*are

Originally Posted by socaking

Nah that question about the only country starting with "U" is kinda unfair though. I mean the only country i cna think of from the top of my head was Uzbekistan...

First thing that popped in my head was Ukraine.. Seriously.. I'm only 17 and I knew the answer to everyone of those questions.. but you gotta think ofthis way.. of course they wont show on TV people that got the questions right to make a point..

Originally Posted by KingLouisXIV

Everything in between the Appalachians and Sierra Nevada is completely ******ed.

Funny how someone who claims to be so open-minded can make such broad generalizations.

Also, a lot of that video is shot in Venice Beach / Santa Monica, CA and Washington, DC.

SMH at the British still being salty over the revolutionary war.

I can GUARANTEE I can go to England and find the same people. Plus, most of the people didn't even take it seriously and were just joking around. It'san obvious hatchet job done by the British.

BTW why were there subtitles, are the British that dumb that they can't interpret a simple accent in their own language....I don't need subtitles tohear what that idiot Simon Cowell say's.
smh.gif

Are you kidding?
United States of America
laugh.gif

i could answer most of those questions. they definetly only showed the people who didnt get them right.

Ukraine
United States of America (or United States)

...They definitely should ask these questions on a college campus. Or Seattle.

Some of these answers are absolutely inexcusable. How many sides are there on a triangle? None? Four?
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom