How soon after sex do you get tested ?

never...jus wait until sumthing itches or burns then if so...still do nothing about it

unless it itchs, burns when you pee, some discharge comes out, or theres a bump. youll be good just go in like 2 weeks since you thinking you caught somethin.almost anytime a guy catches something he knows within a couple days. girls are the ones that need to be tested on the regular cuz anytime the have somethinthey almost never have the symptoms

maybe its just me but i dont beat then go get tested...

maybe 1nce every 6months depending on how much work im putting in....

Pretty much incubation period for most Std's is less than 2 weeks, but HIV and aids is 6 months, so getting tested once every six months is a goal. I'mgetting tested this summer. Beware, they are going to ask you a million questions about whether or not you wear your seat belt, that threw me off. Like when Iwent to get my results, the 1st and last thing he said to me were to make sure I wear my seatbelt...I was like????? Shouldn't you be advising me not tohump so much?

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

It takes 3 months for your blood to have a detectable amount of antibodies to conclude if you've contracted HIV.

If you smash and take a test within 3 months of smashing and you infact contracted HIV, the test will read that you don't have HIV... this is known as a false negative.

grin.gif

Woah really now..I thought it was three weeks. Apparently I need to read up on this matter.

Back
Top Bottom