How soon after sex do you get tested ?

Yes I wrapped it up and wore a condom. I just want to be sure and get tested anyways because you never know , So how soon are you suppose to get tested ? doyou wait a week ? If you get tested to early would STDs not be detected ? Fill me in NT. Thanks

smh.gif

laugh.gif

sticking your meat into questionable women FTL

i hope she wasnt ugly...

its already bad enough u think u got burnt... if she was ugly too... thats 2 L's u gotta take... 3 if u cant cure watever it is
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ST0NEFAYCE

if youre gunna get it, youre gunna get it
nuff said

u cant skip the drip

I believe you can still catch something even with a condom, but its less likely than if you werent protected at all.

Originally Posted by Nothin But Net 87

Originally Posted by ST0NEFAYCE

if youre gunna get it, youre gunna get it
nuff said

u cant skip the drip

I believe you can still catch something even with a condom, but its less likely than if you werent protected at all.
i didnt say anyting about condoms,

what i was leaning towards was if youre going to get a venereal disease, youre gunna get it

Yeah I think a couple weeks is how long it takes for antibodies to be shown in the test. You should be fine if you wrapped it up though bro. Unless you'regoing because of prior raw-hide experiences.... In that case, just go to your OWN doctor where you are comfortable.

Being in a free clinic where people are getting tested for that alone may cause paranoia.

It takes 3 months for your blood to have a detectable amount of antibodies to conclude if you've contracted HIV.

If you smash and take a test within 3 months of smashing and you infact contracted HIV, the test will read that you don't have HIV... this is known as afalse negative.

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom