HOW STUPID IS THIS? CAN YOU HELP ME OUT?

I have joined the fun...been collecting/wearing Jordans since I got my first pair of infrared vi back in grade school! Believe it or not some people actuallylisten to what other people say/read what they post instead of obnoxiously ranting all day...but I'm sure you figured that out already since you seem tothink you can nail people down after one internet message. Think before you ignorantly shout whatever is on your feeble little mind.

Lmao looks like dude might get 30+ posts alone in this thread if he keeps up what he's doing
laugh.gif

i think it's stupid. it just causes clutter and responses like "RIP" "YNS" and "PICS?" and garbage like that. i can easilyhit 300 posts in 2 days if i went into the sneaker showcase and told everyone nice dunks, then to general and requested pics for everything.

Sure, just repost the same thing over and over, spamming will either get you to 300 fast, or get you banned fast.

I completely agree its a stupid rule...If you wanted to scam someone all you would do is make a bunch of dumb posts, like just quoting jokes and only addingsmileys or cosigning or telling a bunch of strangers your a Capricorn and your favorite color is green like half of the posts on here. Bottom line 300 postsisn't a lot maybe a week or 2s work of a 30 minutes a day....not going to stop anybody

I do like the age rule

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

I don't think its a stupid rule. It is unfortunate that some people that are legit, that want to sell dont meet the requirements. But it helps(obviously it isnt 100% certain) keeps the scammers away.
ohwell.gif

Doesn't really keep the scammers away... if anything it may increase the chance that some naive nt'ers would fall to a scammer... anyways put in workto reep the rewards.!

You hate it so much then don't use it. Why you wanna sell on NT so badly? there are other outlets out there.

If it were up to me, the minimum posts needed would be 1,000 with at least a one-year membership.

not going to stop anybody

Since the limits were put in use, scams have decreased DRAMATICALLY.

Next.

Don't complain about a free service. If you're in that much of a hurry to sell your shoes try craigslist or ebay.

It makes sense, it's to keep people from just making a sn, leaving nt for 3 months just to come back and sell. You have to be an active member

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

If it were up to me, the minimum posts needed would be 1,000 with at least a one-year membership.

not going to stop anybody

Since the limits were put in use, scams have decreased DRAMATICALLY.

Next.
How can you be so quick to dismiss my point that the post limit does nothing...Prove to me that the post limit actually prevents anything and itsnot just the age limit (i'm not saying its possible to prove given that they were probably implemented at the same time, but you take one quote of mine outof context and are quick to dismiss it with a next).

This doesn't go to my point but I would be curious on how you are measuring this decrease in scams...I've never been in buy/sell but would venture aneasy guess that transaction listings are down significantly since this increase (I have no idea when this went into place and I'm not even adjusting forexternal events such as ebay increasing fees or ISS charging the yearly fee or whatever) so it only makes since that the absolute number of scams is down aswell...It may very well be down as a % of listings but your point that scams are down dramatically could mean anything and be misleading

Back
Top Bottom