HOW STUPID IS THIS? CAN YOU HELP ME OUT?

Anyone else think it is stupid that you have to have 300 or more comments and 3 months experience to make a new topic in the buy/sell forum. I have been onhere for over 3 YEARS but I don't comment much...I just look around and read what other people have to say.

Anyway, anyone interested in hosting a sell for me since I want to sell some shoes but do not have the required number of posts? This would really help meout...I already have the photos but just need someone to put them in the buy/sell since I don't have enough posts.

Originally Posted by l Silky Johnston l

Anyone else think it is stupid that you have to have 300 or more comments and 3 months experience to make a new topic in the buy/sell forum. I have been on here for over 3 YEARS but I don't comment much...I just look around and read what other people have to say.

Anyway, anyone interested in hosting a sell for me since I want to sell some shoes but do not have the required number of posts? This would really help me out...I already have the photos but just need someone to put them in the buy/sell since I don't have enough posts.

you should know how this post is going to end then.

I don't think its a stupid rule. It is unfortunate that some people that are legit, that want to sell dont meet the requirements. But it helps(obviously itisnt 100% certain) keeps the scammers away.
ohwell.gif

if you really read nt the way you say you do, you shouldn't be surprised by this news. this has been in place for a while now. it's supposed to helpprevent scammers.

You should have brought this up with a moderator via PM, if you really expect to get any leeway.

It's gonna be a hot summer for you and your keyboard. Get to work, b.

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

I don't think its a stupid rule. It is unfortunate that some people that are legit, that want to sell dont meet the requirements. But it helps(obviously it isnt 100% certain) keeps the scammers away.
ohwell.gif

You don't post much?
You have 2 posts I'd say you don't post at all
laugh.gif

Get to posting then if selling is what you want to do.

I'm a pimp, wanna be my post $%#$#

I understand they want to keep scammers away...guess I better start making stupid/pointless comments like I'm buying those/those shoes are lame/insertgeneric comment here.

Anyone else think it is stupid that you have to have 300 or more comments and 3 months experience to make a new topic in the buy/sell forum. I have been on here for over 3 YEARS but I don't comment much...I just look around and read what other people have to say.

Anyway, anyone interested in hosting a sell for me since I want to sell some shoes but do not have the required number of posts? This would really help me out...I already have the photos but just need someone to put them in the buy/sell since I don't have enough posts.
In a way I do agree with you. It probably would be better if it was according to the date that you joined. I think 3 months would be fair.

how is it possible to join a website in 06 and this is 09 and you only have 2 posts?

I understand they want to keep scammers away...guess I better start making stupid/pointless comments like I'm buying those/those shoes are lame/insert generic comment here.
Or you could post something smart at times instead of just making "stupid" comments. And since you've been here for 3 years then itwouldn't have been that hard to post 300 smart comments

Your four comments have all been buy/sell related.

Obviously you have no interest in being a part of this community, other than selling/buying kicks.

Join the fun. We won't bite.
smile.gif

If you want to just sell shoes and not contribute go to ISS or Ebay. You seem lame anyway getting all butthurt because you don't have enough posts. Aw.

Your four comments have all been buy/sell related.

Obviously you have no interest in being a part of this community, other than selling/buying kicks.

Join the fun. We won't bite.
smile.gif

I have joined the fun...been collecting/wearing Jordans since I got my first pair of infrared vi back in grade school

EYE SEE SOLES

I have joined the fun...been collecting/wearing Jordans since I got my first pair of infrared vi back in grade school! Believe it or not some people actuallylisten to what other people say/read what they post instead of obnoxiously ranting all day...but I'm sure you figured that out already since you seem tothink you can nail people down after one internet message. Think before you ignorantly shout whatever is on your feeble little mind.

Back
Top Bottom