how the freak do u shake hands in portland

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

no story. lets just say after a stupid hand shake where the other guy and you have no idea what ur doing... leaving a fist out and snappin ur fingers and whatnot....theres no ******eder feeling

leaving ur fist out and @#%$ then bring it down when mine aint out then i bring it out then urs is down. thats after playing thumbwar for a couple secs except more like fingerwar. = :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Scoring the ball is pretty much like breathing to me - Kobe​

i'm still a new resident after a year-plus being here and am trying to figure it out. us beaverton people, i notice they just do a quick fullhand slap, then reverse it with the full-hand back slap. in downtown, people love that damn finger-snap thing.
I'M A NIKE EMPLOYEE. I DON'T PAY RETAIL.

haha. i know what you mean. i think it happens just about anywhere though...

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

Quote:
i notice they just do a quick fullhand slap, then reverse it with the full-hand back slap.
:wow:
eek.gif
Scoring the ball is pretty much like breathing to me - Kobe​

Quote:
how the freak do u shake hands

Two parties extend hands of the same side e.g. right hand and right hand, left hand and left hand.

They then grab each other's hand with a firm grip and shake up and then down.

Both parties let go.

DO NOT try left hand and right hand. THIS WILL NOT WORK!

Also, right hand and left hand do not work!
This post might be right, but you should buy your size 11 Grape V's from my signature.

DS SIZE 11 JORDAN GRAPE V'S FOR SALE FOR CHEAP!!

******eder.....LOL

i dont know but i think people get mixed up everywhere, in seattle people do that westside thing where both of u turn ur fingers into the W and pat the back of ur hands together...funny cuz i see people at SSCC do it and they are goin sumwhere and they do it hella fast lol
I AM FROM SEATTLE

i usually do that handshake in the mario brothers movie. with the spirit fingers act at the end of the handshake

see....thats why I give the reverse head nod and leave it at that.
Just look at it as 10 more pounds of awesomeness

what is this "NT sign" business I hear so much about? is it on YouTube or anything? I feel like I need to see this so that I too can rep. NT to the fullest when ut in the real world

thanks!

Im now fully prepared to rep NT when out and about

Back
Top Bottom