How to ask a dominican girl out?

Run up to her take your shirt off and start barking.

100% of the time, it works every time.
Spoiler [+]
to end up in jail

laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

lol interaccial as in another race, shes dominican, im asian. sorry for the mix of words
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

yoo sillyputty hit the nail on the head...$#$ is going on with the education system these days.

I'm starting to think there is nothing wrong with the system, its just that populations of people that do not think and are for all intents and purposes just a lot dumber are starting to get more vocal (See: Christian republicans)

Originally Posted by sillyputty

yoo sillyputty hit the nail on the head...$#$ is going on with the education system these days.

I'm starting to think there is nothing wrong with the system, its just that populations of people that do not think and are for all intents and purposes just a lot dumber are starting to get more vocal (See: Christian republicans)
Don't take the bait bros.

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Don't take the bait bros.

aaahhhhh you almost got me sillyputty...maybe next time

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Originally Posted by peter

lol interaccial as in another race, shes dominican, im asian. sorry for the mix of words
laugh.gif

o56io6.jpg

Depends, does he have a taper, tats, fly gear, swag out the tail pipe? If so it means you are that Asian dude on the block and the world is a your oyster. Otherwise rip to your heart.

i got the looks and gears on deck, its just a problem when im trying to approach her i get all nervous.

Dominican chick's are a catch...

Just be yourself, your not a straight up nerd are you? Cause you'll get shut down quick
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom