How to Ask My Girl to Marry Me???

Niketalk,

I have turned to you for advice on everything from what to wear with my new Space Jams to what rims I should put on my car.

Now, give me some advice on how to ask my Shorty to marry me.  

I was thinking of giving her a pair of J's with the ring tied to the shoe laces, but I don't have any J's in her size.  Any help would be great.

Thanks.

Meister.

1218040103_troll.gif

smh.gif
you cant ask NT for advice on this playa.
Something this meaningful needs to be 100% you fam.

DM her

#twitterafterdark
smokin.gif

EDIT:

it's not official until you hit her wit that flex though <(o_o)>

If you have to ask an internet forum how to propose to your girl, you should just commit

maybe put the ring inside the shoes. and when she puts her foot in there shell be like "hey whats in here" followed by an "omg"

I like this idea.

Thanks mayne.

maybe put the ring inside the shoes. and when she puts her foot in there shell be like "hey whats in here" followed by an "omg"

Shoes might be meaningful to you, but are they actually meaningful to her? If not then scratch any idea having to do mainly with shoes. What would mean a lot to both of you?

West2East wrote:
Shoes might be meaningful to you, but are they actually meaningful to her? If not then scratch any idea having to do mainly with shoes. What would mean a lot to both of you?
EMPHASIS!!^^^

Man what are you thinking proposing using shoes son?
If shes not MORE of a shoe freak than you are you better scratch this idea QUICK!!!

Being proposed to with Js >>>> Being proposed to at a restaurant or something else that's thoughtless and unoriginal. Just sayin....

Originally Posted by Rawk On

Being proposed to with Js >>>> Being proposed to at a restaurant or something else that's thoughtless and unoriginal. Just sayin....

if you're not being sarcastic i'm gonna have to disagree

i'm not down w/the public stuff but i'll def. take a restaurant over J's

lmao

i got a great idea..............

get down on your knees hold her hand and ask her to marry you....

or u can go far and

bake a cake with the ring in it
bake a muffin with the ring in it
make a cookie with the ring in it
make a donit with the ring insde it.
ask a friend to ask her if she willl
leave her a note somewhere.

i dont kno man %!%....... just freakin ask her man.

Back
Top Bottom