How to attract pretty ladies with talk

When i see a young lady and she is nice looking , i tell her something simple like: Hi nice to see you not everyday i see a nicely dressed young lady such as yourself.
I come with something spring time fresh you know but i need some new thoughts, to make them smile and know I'm serious as the same time. Thanks

8yu806.jpg

Originally Posted by MarquiseJ

When i see a young lady and she is nice looking , i tell her something simple like: Hi nice to see you not everyday i see a nicely dressed young lady such as yourself.
I come with something spring time fresh you know but i need some new thoughts, to make them smile and know I'm serious as the same time. Thanks

Serious?

thrillera.jpg

A
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
combo platter. Thanks MJ

I also can't imagine that middle school line working. But at the least its polite and enough of an ice breaker for you so far if you even decided to postit on NT.

Originally Posted by MarquiseJ

Hey I don't know not if I tried reading maybe I'll try again, but don' what you wrote makes about cents as the sentence.

Just do what makes you comfortable my friend. Women are unstable creatures and thus you never know what will or will not work when you are trying to get atthem. I honestly use a silimar approach and I am confident in myself enough to know that if they don't appreciate 1. The fact I came at them to begin withand 2. I came at them with respect and not with some Yo Baby Yo, Oh well, it's their loss.

Originally Posted by Shayes7

Just do what makes you comfortable my friend. Women are unstable creatures and thus you never know what will or will not work when you are trying to get at them. I honestly use a silimar approach and I am confident in myself enough to know that if they don't appreciate 1. The fact I came at them to begin with and 2. I came at them with respect and not with some Yo Baby Yo, Oh well, it's their loss.

**** here with all of that.

1. You came at them, if you're that official then you wouldn't have to come at them at all in the first place right? They'd all sort of justgravitate toward you....

2. You act as if talking to a female like a human being is something that should be rewarded,
roll.gif
. Should be natural by now, the way you said what you said makes me feel like"yo baby yo" is the real you and you have to intentionally TRY (make a mental effort) to speak to people properly.

roll.gif
Clowns.

Tell em you're rich with expensive cars and a big house and watch em come running like its the 40 at the NFL combine, broads are so transparent

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Tell em you're rich with expensive cars and a big house and watch em come running like its the 40 at the NFL combine, broads are so transparent

So are we fam....

As long as we (we as in Men) continue to objectify em, society will continue to breed these transparent broads. Cause and effect.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

So are we fam....

As long as we (we as in Men) continue to objectify em, society will continue to breed these transparent broads. Cause and effect.
You're right homie, i never thought about it like that

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

So are we fam....

very true but seriously what can we do ... start a revolution? lol

Back
Top Bottom