How to Better Manage Stress?

I've never been the best at managing my stress levels, which has been a problem in the past and may be affecting my physical health currently. Since it's something we all deal with I figured I'd make a thread where we can share tips and learn from others.

What do you guys do to de-stress? Any advice on focusing on the present instead of overthinking and stressing about the past or future? How do you cope with things you can't control?

Last edited:
Get a pet. Trust me. Dog, cat, fish, snake, rabbit, anything.

Animals are great for this, IMO.

I don’t use the term “support animal” but whatever you see fit. Eat some fruits, sparring at a gym, running, etc also

source.gif

Adaptogenic/tonic herbs can help your body deal with stress better.

Ashwagandha, Rhodiola, Holy Basil, Lemon Balm, Cordyceps.

CBD oil can also mellow you out.

External stress will always be there, it's how your body responds to it is what needs to be fixed. Prolonged stress can throw your hormones out of wack which is where adaptogenic herbs come in. They rebalance your hormones.

Meditation, medication, therapy (professionals are experts in stress management) exercise and remain active. Surround yourself with positive people.

Meditation >

once you strengthen your mind you will be able to control your emotions and how you react to things

Exercise also relieves stress more than anything. When you sweat you expel toxins that your body releases when you stress out.

Watching YouTube videos for some reason calms me down

Or watching nature documentaries ( that David Attenborough voice is next level stress relief)

P.s, - DONT MASTURBATE TO RELIEVE STRESS , sex yes but masturbation no..

Not sure about y’all but that **** stresses me out more lmao

Fruits and veggies regularly. Cut back on meat intake. Drink plenty water.

Exercise. Reflect on your day and life. Remember decisions you made and things you could have done differently. Learn yourself. See a therapist just for an unbiased viewpoint.

Also mushrooms.

One way is to stop procrastinating. That's major for relieving stress. Just knock stuff out and get it off your plate.

If I'm feeling out of it, I'll make sure to not have a drink for a few days, get my workouts in and eat better and after a few days I'm right back.

What does cutting back on meat have to do with managing stress?

I come in peace

Exercise
Pray
Mentality of - At the end of the day everything comes and goes.
I also stopped worrying about things I can’t control.

What does cutting back on meat have to do with managing stress?

I come in peace

Dique perservatives and chemicals in meat mess your body up. Malarkey i say.

OP have lots of sex. Even if its paid. Make sure you make the other person enjoy themselves. Instant confidence booster.

Your welcome

Back
Top Bottom