How to BLOCK an incoming BLOCK call??? VOL. Stalkers

Does any one know of a way to block an unknow(blocked) caller??
I believe a got a groupie.
indifferent.gif

I don't know what i did to this cat for him to call me over 60 times in the past few days.
Hes doing it just to erk me to cuz he just picks up and says nothing.
No threats or words, absolutely nothing.
How do i deter this pest from calling me???
I spoke with the phone company and they said they were unable to do anything.
BTW
i got at&t

Help is greatly appreciated

Does any one know of a way to block an unknow(blocked) caller??
I believe a got a groupie.
indifferent.gif

I don't know what i did to this cat for him to call me over 60 times in the past few days.
Hes doing it just to erk me to cuz he just picks up and says nothing.
No threats or words, absolutely nothing.
How do i deter this pest from calling me???
I spoke with the phone company and they said they were unable to do anything.
BTW
i got at&t

Help is greatly appreciated

You can actually go to the police as well. It is a form of harassment. I was going to do this when i had the same exact situation but i am lazy. eventually the calls stopped after 2 months. They would call at all times...morning noon night you name it. and never say anything.

You can actually go to the police as well. It is a form of harassment. I was going to do this when i had the same exact situation but i am lazy. eventually the calls stopped after 2 months. They would call at all times...morning noon night you name it. and never say anything.

speaker + mute, they'll get tired of hearing themselves
edit:

or they'll let something incriminating slip and you'll know who it is 
happy.gif

best thing to do is to change your number. i dont think theres anything you can do besides this

best thing to do is to change your number. i dont think theres anything you can do besides this

speaker + mute, they'll get tired of hearing themselves
edit:

or they'll let something incriminating slip and you'll know who it is 
happy.gif

if u talkin bout yo cell phone, then u can prolly set it to automatically reject restricted numbers. thats wat i do

if u talkin bout yo cell phone, then u can prolly set it to automatically reject restricted numbers. thats wat i do

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

You can actually go to the police as well. It is a form of harassment. I was going to do this when i had the same exact situation but i am lazy. eventually the calls stopped after 2 months. They would call times...morning noon night you name it. and never say anything.
2 months???
COTDAYUM
laugh.gif

Im the last to call the police for this matter.
Remember im a man. no diss
ohwell.gif

Chunck- thats not a bad idea.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

You can actually go to the police as well. It is a form of harassment. I was going to do this when i had the same exact situation but i am lazy. eventually the calls stopped after 2 months. They would call times...morning noon night you name it. and never say anything.
2 months???
COTDAYUM
laugh.gif

Im the last to call the police for this matter.
Remember im a man. no diss
ohwell.gif

Chunck- thats not a bad idea.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Android, Blackberry, iPhone all have call blocker apps if it is just a feature phone then good luck

i forgot to mention i have a 3GS iphone.
But i am not tech savy at ALL.

I did a google search with no help.
eyes.gif

I also looked at the apps and most of them did not work as stated by the reviews.

Sounds like im finna ride this one out.
indifferent.gif
PAUSE....

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Android, Blackberry, iPhone all have call blocker apps if it is just a feature phone then good luck

i forgot to mention i have a 3GS iphone.
But i am not tech savy at ALL.

I did a google search with no help.
eyes.gif

I also looked at the apps and most of them did not work as stated by the reviews.

Sounds like im finna ride this one out.
indifferent.gif
PAUSE....

On the jailbreak there is a app in cydia called Iblacklist ! It works great ......you can block in your phone list and non programmed numbers... If ur phone isn't jailbroken u have to call AT&T and pay monthly....

Back
Top Bottom