How to buy on release date

What's up Nike talk I'm not new to the sneaker world but I haven't bought kicks in a year or bought in store. So I wanna cop some kicks but now there's a online raffle system so I don't really know how that works. So how does the raffle system work online and in store? And does finish line, foot locker, footaction, champs use a online sneaker raffle?

Finishline, foot locker and champs are in store raffles. You simply write your name, shoe size and number on a raffle ticket and if your name gets pulled you get a call.. ive never done an online raffle so im not to sure how that works.

What's up Nike talk I'm not new to the sneaker world but I haven't bought kicks in a year or bought in store. So I wanna cop some kicks but now there's a online raffle system so I don't really know how that works. So how does the raffle system work online and in store? And does finish line, foot locker, footaction, champs use a online sneaker raffle?
If you are looking to buy the Air Jordan 72-10 most of the stores have already done their raffles. Your best bet would be to call all the local shoe stores in your area and ask if they already did their raffles. 

If they haven't done the raffle yet go to the mall give them your ID and they will give you a ticket in return. If you are selected they will call you and then you just bring your raffle ticket and ID on Saturday (ask them when to pick them up , they will have a window and if you are late you don't get the shoe) and pick them up.

If they have already done the raffles, your next best bet is online. If you have an iPhone download the SNKRS app from nike and enter your info on the app. Saturday at 10 am EST the shoe will go live and try purchasing through the app.

While you are trying to purchase on the SNKRS app if you have an iPhone, I would suggest going to Nike.com and all of the other shoe websites (Footlocker, Finishline etc) and trying to add your size to your cart. See which one hits first, if you get through on SNRKS you are good to go, if not well you at least have other sites to try and cop from.

Good luck

Back
Top Bottom