how to camp out for sneakers?

I thought space jams are gonna be GR??

Aren't ya'll gonna camp out for the AJ 1 60+ Pack??
I hope it'll drop here, been waiting for this since January
pimp.gif

guys..bago lang ako sa NT. pero im into my multiply. reference ko jeddah and foshizzle. :smile:

guys..help naman sa camp out..pano ko malalaman yung next release dito sa local stores..? please help me out.

sample na lang yung MP trainers..di ko alam pano malalaman release date nya kaya di ako nakapag campout..

frown.gif
(
frown.gif
(

thanks guys. sana welcome ako..hehe.

Planning to attend the next camp out, maybe for the Toro Pack or Space Jam Release....but considering my location, it will not be practical as besides theplane ticket, I have to consider all other expenses plus the fact that I have to take leave from work which is not very acceptable nowadays, I'd rather askfriends and relatives to troop for me (just like the Jordan 23 Titanium release). But of course I have to consider giving red packet for the good deed extendedfor me.

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

Planning to attend the next camp out, maybe for the Toro Pack or Space Jam Release....but considering my location, it will not be practical as besides the plane ticket, I have to consider all other expenses plus the fact that I have to take leave from work which is not very acceptable nowadays, I'd rather ask friends and relatives to troop for me (just like the Jordan 23 Titanium release). But of course I have to consider giving red packet for the good deed extended for me.

Same here. I just don't have the luxury of camping out considering our location and the expenses. But I really want to get those SJs! I really wish I canhave em!
frown.gif

Perhaps you can help me pareng sircsetroc?
wink.gif

ipod/ipod touch/psp/laptop
charged cellphone (battery full)
extra cash for food
monoblock
jacket
wear jeans or long pants (for mosquitoes, hehe)
friend/companion (who's willing to sleep for 3-4hrs only)
don't eat a high fiber meal pre camp out--u know y. =->
patience x10

and other stuff that your used to do or bring-- pillow/s, powder, lotion, disposable briefs!!! etc...
(kidding aside).

hope to meet alot of NTer soon.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MikoPhilippines

guys..bago lang ako sa NT. pero im into my multiply. reference ko jeddah and foshizzle. :smile:

guys..help naman sa camp out..pano ko malalaman yung next release dito sa local stores..? please help me out.

sample na lang yung MP trainers..di ko alam pano malalaman release date nya kaya di ako nakapag campout..

frown.gif
(
frown.gif
(

thanks guys. sana welcome ako..hehe.
HUH?....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by adikSAshus

and other stuff that your used to do or bring-- pillow/s, powder, lotion, disposable briefs!!! etc...
(kidding aside).

hope to meet alot of NTer soon.
wink.gif

di kaya bagsakan din tayo ng COLT 45 nyan? kidding
grin.gif
hehe.. had funreading this thread.

Originally Posted by revelation218

1. The early bird catches the worm, if they say people will start lining up at this particular time, try to get there a good 12 hours or more earlier
4. Last but definitely not the least, befriend as many people in the camp out as you can. This is the best part of camping out, gaining new friends and connections. I got to meet A LOT of people during that release. I met NORMANESQUE and TAKEN24 at the camp out, both are really cool and very friendly dudes. Twas an honor meeting you guys. I also met MIKO0412 and KINGCRUX at release day. Man was that release something to remember!!!

Totally agree with these 2 points. As per number 1 ill make the yeezy launch as a sample. I know not alot of people like it or say that its too much hype thatswhy everyone is wanting it. I simply like the shoes regardless of what others say. Having known that release will be at 7pm saturday i went and arrived at theplace at exactly 5am. 12 hours before the due time. To my surprise 3 dudes (you know who you guys are) were already there. Anyway i know that at around thistime it will still be a very long day of waiting for night time, but i got the feeling of going home with a pair secured in my hands. As for number 4 damn imet alot of nice people during the semi campout/falling in line. I met dudes upfront and even dudes at my back. Really cool if you imagine it. As mentioned benice to others and they will be nice to you. Just my 2 cents... Peace!

I know some of you guys watch entourage, Turtles Fukijama's ( i hope i spelled it right), thats how far people would go for a pair of sneakers, minusthe camp out.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom