How to do the Jump-off thing....... tutor me

Originally Posted by Face82

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Face82 wrote:

You don't turn a girl into a jump off. She was already one before you met her. Jump offs don't expect $$# from you but penis and a little time. No strings attatched. She might need her phone bill paid every blue moon or some petroleum money, but that's ok .....your smashing.
grin.gif

\

grin.gif
my @@@

i can tell you one of them dudes that can't keep a JO on the side. You hittin every day....doing what you wana do,spend the night when you feel like it, but you can't give the %%! 50 bucks on a bill?
It ain't trickin if she's doing something for you. You paying for the %%! when you put gas in your car to go see the %%!. Fall back young inexperienced male.

Pimpin at it's finest.

Face Boogie

laugh.gif

YOu couldnt be more wrong. do you tho.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I hope ure not in college and askin this question. If u are, ure worse off than I thought. But here my take on it.

1. Keep it 100. Don't lie, throw some simp lines like "u so beautiful" and what not cause then they gon tkae that as u really into em and want a relationship.

2. Manipulate. Say stuff to see what her reaction is/are i.e. "When we gon watch a movie naked?" of course u're not serious unless she's w/ it but see where her head's at. Run w/ it a lil bit until the material gets old.

3. Indirection. Make references to things that normally lead to giggity goo. Tell her u want a massage or invte her for a late night movie (after midnight). If she's w/ it then she knows what its hittin for, if she play around then get demandin and aggressive and tell her that either she comin over or u goin over to her room.

4. Disregard thirst. Of course u wanna get buckets, but don't be so focused on gettin buckets. Show her and let her kno that u aint pressed about smashin. Then she'll feel insulted and want u to smash to show that she's "desireable"

5. It is what it is. Live by that motto within the "relationship" and ull be good. Don't ever expect more, but expect less. Watch how she acts cause she'll catch feelins, when that happens, put distance in between yall.

That's my take on it

pimp.gif
realest stuff i've read in here.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

those girls that you hang out with... j ust start having sex with them... but dont mention anything about starting a relationship with them. & when they question you about a relationship, just tell them that you just wanna let things happen between the two of you. & then before you know it, she will be your JO
bingo

Originally Posted by Untitled

those girls that you hang out with... j ust start having sex with them... but dont mention anything about starting a relationship with them. & when they question you about a relationship, just tell them that you just wanna let things happen between the two of you. & then before you know it, she will be your JO
bingo

thats not good advice. because the chick is only goin to get upset in the end and now u will have a problem. best thing to do is tell her up front that u notinterested in a relationship. but u like her company. invite her over during the late hours and its a wrap. best thing is to have more than one JO because udont want to spend to much time with that on. you might catch feelings.

Originally Posted by Grailman911

bingo

thats not good advice. because the chick is only goin to get upset in the end and now u will have a problem. best thing to do is tell her up front that u not interested in a relationship. but u like her company. invite her over during the late hours and its a wrap. best thing is to have more than one JO because u dont want to spend to much time with that on. you might catch feelings.
actually. your advice is a step by step process on how to get AIDS... my advice is perfect. Most girls expect to go from the talking stage to therelationship stage... but if you prolong the talking stage, then you are open to an opportunity to go to the alternate JO stage. Where the girls has feelingsfor you & is willing to do whatever just so she can be with you.

or you could try the HOT-COLD-WARM cycle
HOT:
give the girl a whole lot of attention, hanging out talkin on the phone all that good stuff for about 3 weeks

COLD:
start ignoring her calls & her texts, dont hang out with her or anything of the sort for about 2 weeks

WARM:
after these 5 weeks, then you start slowly talking to her again, hanging out with her. But make sure that every time you hang out you start going out less& kickin at each other's houses more.

BAM... you got yourself a JO

Originally Posted by Grailman911

bingo

thats not good advice. because the chick is only goin to get upset in the end and now u will have a problem. best thing to do is tell her up front that u not interested in a relationship. but u like her company. invite her over during the late hours and its a wrap. best thing is to have more than one JO because u dont want to spend to much time with that on. you might catch feelings.
actually. your advice is a step by step process on how to get AIDS... my advice is perfect. Most girls expect to go from the talking stage to the relationship stage... but if you prolong the talking stage, then you are open to an opportunity to go to the alternate JO stage. Where the girls has feelings for you & is willing to do whatever just so she can be with you.

or you could try the HOT-COLD-WARM cycle
HOT:
give the girl a whole lot of attention, hanging out talkin on the phone all that good stuff for about 3 weeks

COLD:
start ignoring her calls & her texts, dont hang out with her or anything of the sort for about 2 weeks

WARM:
after these 5 weeks, then you start slowly talking to her again, hanging out with her. But make sure that every time you hang out you start going out less & kickin at each other's houses more.

BAM... you got yourself a JO

hot cold warm...works like a charm

best advice is to just be yourself. when hanging out with a chick, don't try too hard or seem too pressed to smash. that is not at al becoming and it makesu look desperate. even if it's not the case, u have to at least ACT like u get it all the time.

u have to understand that dudes are coming at chick hard all the time tryna smash. so u gotta just be chill and act like u ain't even thinking boutsmashing. next thing u know (if she feeling u in that way) she'll be initiating the get down...

^^^^now, the above instructions are for a "good girl"

now, if u have a certified jump off, u simply let her know u tryna smash, str8 up. usually, it helps to say it in a smooth or creative way. this way shedon't feel like a jump of necessarily. its kinda funny, but many times jump offs don't like to see themselves as jump offs (go figure). anyway, nomovies, no date, no none of that. that stuff is not reserved for jump offs. 9x out of 10, jump offs just want to get it in anyway. so u just let them know whatthe deal is off top.

once u get all the logistics out the way, u go hit the liquor store, get whatever they like to drink. get ur dutches or backwoods or whatever. go back to thespot. start to gettin sideways and at that point u should already know what to do.

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I hope ure not in college and askin this question. If u are, ure worse off than I thought. But here my take on it.

1. Keep it 100. Don't lie, throw some simp lines like "u so beautiful" and what not cause then they gon tkae that as u really into em and want a relationship.

2. Manipulate. Say stuff to see what her reaction is/are i.e. "When we gon watch a movie naked?" of course u're not serious unless she's w/ it but see where her head's at. Run w/ it a lil bit until the material gets old.

3. Indirection. Make references to things that normally lead to giggity goo. Tell her u want a massage or invte her for a late night movie (after midnight). If she's w/ it then she knows what its hittin for, if she play around then get demandin and aggressive and tell her that either she comin over or u goin over to her room.

4. Disregard thirst. Of course u wanna get buckets, but don't be so focused on gettin buckets. Show her and let her kno that u aint pressed about smashin. Then she'll feel insulted and want u to smash to show that she's "desireable"

5. It is what it is. Live by that motto within the "relationship" and ull be good. Don't ever expect more, but expect less. Watch how she acts cause she'll catch feelins, when that happens, put distance in between yall.

That's my take on it

pimp.gif
realest stuff i've read in here.

QFT. Number 1 is golden.

Face82 wrote:

You don't turn a girl into a jump off. She was already one before you met her. Jump offs don't expect $$# from you but penis and a little time. No strings attatched. She might need her phone bill paid every blue moon or some petroleum money, but that's ok .....your smashing.
grin.gif

\

grin.gif
my @@@

i can tell you one of them dudes that can't keep a JO on the side. You hittin every day....doing what you wana do,spend the night when you feel like it, but you can't give the %%! 50 bucks on a bill?
It ain't trickin if she's doing something for you. You paying for the %%! when you put gas in your car to go see the %%!. Fall back young inexperienced male.

Pimpin at it's finest.

Face Boogie

laugh.gif

face speaks truth.

you got a chick that let's you get dome, raid her fridge, and boom sacks out her apartment, and you can't help her out?

and i left a hundred on the dresser

just to show the girl i was successful

GUCCI!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Face82 wrote:

grin.gif

\

grin.gif
my @@@

Pimpin at it's finest.

Face Boogie

laugh.gif

face speaks truth.

you got a chick that let's you get dome, raid her fridge, and boom sacks out her apartment, and you can't help her out?

GUCCI!

pimp.gif

HRMM IM ON BOTH SIDES OF THE FENCE WITH THAT ONE GUCCI!!!!

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Face82 wrote:

grin.gif

\

grin.gif
my @@@

Pimpin at it's finest.

Face Boogie

laugh.gif

face speaks truth.

GUCCI!

pimp.gif
HRMM IM ON BOTH SIDES OF THE FENCE WITH THAT ONE GUCCI!!!!

To me, yall just F!!!!n, nothin more nothin less. whats with all this needin bills paid? sounds like old Destiny's child or somethin.

Back
Top Bottom