How to get 100% on a scantron test?

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

I know they're methods of doing this. does anyone know to hack a scantron ?
I can bet you saw the Facebook group/fan page of this.

someone told me to use chapstick and run it through the choices and numbers or some #%@+

I just saw a Facebook group about this
nerd.gif

Yes i seen the page, but they sayin to get 30 friends to add this page. hell no. dnt have time

Originally Posted by filipin0y

someone told me to use chapstick and run it through the choices and numbers or some #%@+

Someone is about to get their account suspended.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Yes i seen the page, but they sayin to get 30 friends to add this page. hell no. dnt have time

I ignored that & it still took me to the webpage, but then it wants you do a survey or something.
Someone on NT take that bullet 
happy.gif

I'm surprised people really believe those pages. People, please use reason! Plus, if there was a way just google it, I'm sure that will give you an answer.

I'm sorry but all these methods just sound like really dumb ways to get kicked out of college. Vaseline/chapstick on a scantron sheet? Really? I hope none of you guys are dumb to try crap like that

theres ways like writing on the black lines and the machine not correcting it. but i need the correct way!

Vaseline and chapstick will cause the machine to register an error. So yea, you may get 100%, but the teacher will recognize the test has been tampered with.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

I'm sorry but all these methods just sound like really dumb ways to get kicked out of college. Vaseline/chapstick on a scantron sheet? Really? I hope none of you guys are dumb to try crap like that

you, sir, are under estimating NTer's stupidity.

My biology teacher told us how to do it in 9th grade.
Yes, it involves chapstick/vaseline.

Thing is, that stuff is noticable.
The teacher would notice something wrong when 2 scantrons are sticking together for no real reason. o_O
Plus 100%? If I was the teacher, I'd find it sketchy, especially when you're spelling names out but still getting everything right.

yeah ive tried to find a way a while ago. Basically, it's not realistically possible because there are various methods for tricking a scantron such as marking lines in appriopriate places, chap stick, etc but the most successful was marking lines somewhere on the test. Although it is not realistically applicable because of the many different kinds of scantron readers. There was a whole article about a kid who had access to a scantron grader and performed all kinds of tests

that kid mentioned that when the machine registers an error due to the vaseline etc, then it will either give you a 100% or a 0% depending on the model or something. Since the chances favor the 0% it's not wise to attempt to do it.

chap stick down the bars on the left side. but im sure if u get 100% the teachers gonna hand grade it

Originally Posted by wildout4

chap stick down the bars on the left side. but im sure if u get 100% the teachers gonna hand grade it

But isn't it possible to choose the numbers? like I understand if you put the chap stick through the whole scantron it'll give a 100% but if you just put it on through 20-45, then 60-87... ect. Will it work?

Back
Top Bottom