How to get 100% on a scantron test?

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by wildout4

chap stick down the bars on the left side. but im sure if u get 100% the teachers gonna hand grade it

But isn't it possible to choose the numbers? like I understand if you put the chap stick through the whole scantron it'll give a 100% but if you just put it on through 20-45, then 60-87... ect. Will it work?

honestly that was always the rumor on how to do it when i was in high school. i dont think it really works tho

Originally Posted by CWrite78

keithsweatsjordans said:
I'm sorry but all these methods just sound like really dumb ways to get kicked out of college. Vaseline/chapstick on a scantron sheet? Really? I hope none of you guys are dumb to try crap like that

you, sir, are under estimating NTer's stupidity.
I dunno but this made me
laugh.gif

Just study. Don't you think your teacher will check your scantron if you get a 100 on a test?

Use common sense.

Even if there is a way that it could work, if there was any consistent success in this method EVERYONE would know and would try using it. It's not like there's a secret way passed down by some group of elder cheaters. Just study. Even if it did work, you plan on using it every single time? And most teaches notice when someone gets a 100% on their tests.

Originally Posted by Juice2352

Originally Posted by RAWse

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Cheat sheet.
Yup... or just pay attention in class and ace testes like I do

pimp.gif
I bet you ace a part of the male anatomy. 
Man, I always put testes... and someone always has to call me out on it.... TESTS*

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what's ironic is that if you could theoretically figure out a way to completely fool a scantron test, it would mean that you are also smart enough to ace that test anyway. probably a challenge worthy enough for some einstein-esque super genius...not some sneakerhead bums like us
laugh.gif

If you smear mayonnaise across the 3rd, 14th, and 28th bubbles...you'll trick the scantron and get a 100% everytime.

Get some mayo packets from your dining hall, and you're good $$

Originally Posted by Juice2352

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Cheat sheet.
Yup... or just pay attention in class and ace testes like I do

pimp.gif
I bet you ace a part of the male anatomy. 
Man, I always put testes... and someone always has to call me out on it.... TESTS*
So you type "Yo I just did way good on those two testes."????????????
C'mon son.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom