How to Get Away with Murder..Thursdays on ABC

Oh yeah, even though I want to have lots of sex with her the ADA shorty needs to get shot for cremating Wes' body just to cover up her corrupt tracks to frame Annalise.

How would Wes still be alive they showed his barbecue body on a slab

I don't care about that. In my mind he planned this with someone and he is alive somewhere.
Have you seen the recent ep? :lol:

Who did he plan it with Connor? Then things went horribly wrong?

Last edited:
Oh yeah, even though I want to have lots of sex with here the ADA shorty needs to get shot for cremating Wes' body just to cover up her corrupt tracks to frame Annalise.
Have you seen the recent ep? :lol:

Who did he plan it with Connor? Then things went horribly wrong?

Actually I haven't, I usually watch the new eps on Saturday.

Actually I haven't, I usually watch the new eps on Saturday.

Get out the thread till you watch is then man lmao

I try to stay away until i watch the new one (usually fri or sat) just to save for spoilers.

Been thinking it was connor for a while now but its not confirmed. Yall know we wont REALLY know ehat happened till like next season lmao

2 hr season finale. We should know :lol:

And by the end of that finale somebody else is gonna be killed to set up next season's mystery.

Last edited:
^^^ hopefully it's Oliver or he's a casualty in the finale, can't stand him. Like you're really trying not to go through AK'S phone after everything that went down plus you found out about the murders from past seasons :stoneface:

If anyone is going to die, I hope it's Conner. Dude is mad annoying. I was laughing when Asher started wailing on dude on the ground. 

If anyone is going to die, I hope it's Conner. Dude is mad annoying. I was laughing when Asher started wailing on dude on the ground. 

Highlight of the season. Very proud of Asher for stomping that clowns out. Dude is made reckless with his words and I'm thrilled he got beat up.

Get out the thread till you watch is then man lmao

I try to stay away until i watch the new one (usually fri or sat) just to save for spoilers.

Been thinking it was connor for a while now but its not confirmed. Yall know we wont REALLY know ehat happened till like next season lmao

I'm not bothered by that, I know how to avoid spoilers. I was just saying I didn't want to accept the fact that Wes was dead.

To me I'd call that somewhat of an out of nowhere development.

Yes we knew Laurel's dad was shady, yes it was brought up earlier this season and again this ep but come the **** on.

Her dad chooses that time to up and kill Wes? Just cuz he's dating her? Or he somehow knew Wes got her pregnant?

If anything I'd still bet that family simply got Laurel's dad to kill Wes.

Denver needs to die a harsh death to next season.

To me I'd call that somewhat of an out of nowhere development.

Yes we knew Laurel's dad was shady, yes it was brought up earlier this season and again this ep but come the **** on.

Her dad chooses that time to up and kill Wes? Just cuz he's dating her? Or he somehow knew Wes got her pregnant?

If anything I'd still bet that family simply got Laurel's dad to kill Wes.

Denver needs to die a harsh death to next season.

In one of the previous seasons it was mentioned Laurel's dad was spying on her and/or had her phone tapped. So he could have known about Sam/Rebecca/etc. and set up killing Wes/framing Annalise to protect Laurel.

Protect her from what?

Wes was never gonna snitch on all of them. Annalise would've talked him down from turning himself in and would've eventually beat Denver like she did before or maybe they luck out and one of the other students kill him during some other case, end of problems until the next murder.

The DAs office would've caught the drift that going after Annalise ends up in your death.

Laurel's father is gonna need a good reason for killing Wes and then she's going to have to be the one to kill him (even though it'll probably be Frank).

Last edited:
Protect her from what?

Wes was never gonna snitch on all of them. Annalise would've talked him down from turning himself in and would've eventually beat Denver like she did before or maybe they luck out and one of the other students kill him during some other case, end of problems until the next murder.

The DAs office would've caught the drift that going after Annalise ends up in your death.

Laurel's father is gonna need a good reason for killing Wes and then she's going to have to be the one to kill him (even though it'll probably be Frank).

Protect her from going down for helping to cover up multiple homicides? I don't think it's any coincidence that Wes is about to take the immunity and give up Keating/everyone else and he suddenly ends up dead. Papa Castillo caught wind of Wes possibly snitching and orchestrated the whole thing to keep Laurel out of prison and get her away from Annalise.

That makes more sense than Laurel's dad and Denver framing Annalise for Wes' murder to benefit the Mahoney's. It also seemed like Mrs. Mahoney was being truthful in that conversation with Annalise. I don't think she put a hit out on her grandson.

I don't understand though. From the voicemail it didn't sound like Wes was going to turn. So I'm confused why her dad had him killed. The hitman had to have heard the voicemail no? Anyway good finale, Frank byke ready to ride or die. I hope Denver and Atwood get theirs.

How does killing Wes protect her from that?

They're still covering up 2 or 3 other homicides :lol: He'd have to kill the entire cast.

As for Mrs. Mahoney, she simply could've been kept out the loop of her son's doings. Same way he raped Wes moms and got away with it. I felt it was a mistake for Annalise to assume the mother was in charge from the jump and half of that was proven when it was revealed it wssnt even the father who raped Wes' mother but Mahoney's son. I could totally see him having Wes killed.

Even if the Mahoneys aren't involved there has to be something more to killing Wes than protect Laurel from going down for covering up crimes. Wes was never put in jeopardy for that. Cops/DA came to him with Rebecca's death and they aint even use that.

Last edited:
I just really hope Denver dies now, dude is so unlikeable man, I remember him being in the first season of American Crime, and I didn't like the guy then either.

Man that came out of nowhere, I honestly don't know how I feel where the show is going. I mean I'm still going to watch but I'm pretty skeptical

I'm kinda confused, so Denver and laurels pop were working together? Wes' killer was in the car with Denver so clearly they're in cahoots.

It's simple really. Annalise swore it was the Mahoneys orchestrating everything.

It seems they weren't.

It appears it was in fact Laurel's dad orchestrating Wes's death. Denver was working for his dad. The hitman working for Laurel's dad was the connect to Denver to help frame Annalise.

Ok. I was just trying to get the connection with the pops and Denver, I knew something was about to pop off the moment asher called that burner.

Atwood is nice looking but she's not a good actress at all :lol:

Had me gassed when I saw this thread jumped in my email. Does anybody know why they only had 13 episodes?

^^ think the creator wanted to keep it short like that, so every episode moves the story along as opposed to 24 or whatever episodes where we'd get tons of filler episodes and things would seem to drag on.

Back
Top Bottom