How to Get Away with Murder..Thursdays on ABC

Hunnynutcheerios

formerly sh0rtyy12
So this series just started last week i missed the first episode because of the Yankee game that was on. I finally got around to watching the episode on saturday. Thank god for DVR. But i was wondering if anyone else had a chance to catch  i thought it was pretty interesting and i cant wait to see what will happen.. 

My girl always watching this show and forensic show and ID channel

starting to have me shook..

I saw the pilot episode, looks promising. Youngn should have asked to switch places with the cop when he caught the professor creeping :smokin

lol I def was like wait whats going on and I would just expect an A after seeing all that LOL

the one leg PO from OITNB is in it also. Took me a while to catch it, I knew I saw him somewhere but I couldn't place it.

and the kid whos like the main character the new kid is actually from harry potter which I didn't know either

Enjoyed the Pilot, will definitely be tuning in.

Yo, I enjoyed the pilot as well. Had to watch it twice. and I'm still kind of confused. Haha!
So, the dead dude in the rug was the professor's husband, right?

Meh second episode. I like that they reveal the big mystery little by little, but I would prefer that they didn't do that with the case of the week. I feel like they jump too much from the ongoing case to other plot lines and other developments in the case. They should try to present the cases in a more linear way so that viewers have an easier time following. I'm also wondering how far the producers and writers have thought this series out because it doesn't seem like they have anywhere to go after season 1.

Yeah, once I saw this was ongoing I didn't care for it and didn't think they'd keep it up like this. I was more interested in the main story.

Just to be clear, whose dead body was it wrapped up in the rug? Was it the 5th white guy in their group? Annalise's husband? or that frat guy that was bothering dude's neighbor and just got arrested this ep? It was dark and all I saw was a white male face sideways.

Yeah, once I saw this was ongoing I didn't care for it and didn't think they'd keep it up like this. I was more interested in the main story.

Just to be clear, whose dead body was it wrapped up in the rug? Was it the 5th white guy in their group? Annalise's husband? or that frat guy that was bothering dude's neighbor and just got arrested this ep? It was dark and all I saw was a white male face sideways.

Annalise's Husband. The whole show, as it seems is like two plot-lines going at one time. On one hand, we have the slow, unraveling of Lisa's (The College girl) murder which is happening currently. On the other hand, they are foreshadowing and slowly unveiling in a backwards fashion, the murder of Annalise's husband. The series centers around these two murders and each episode works to bring these two murders closer and closer together as they obviously are intertwined.

It's a very unique way to present a storyline and although I was thrown off a bit at first by it, I'm not going to lie i'm hooked. Once you kind of get a grasp on what's going on, it's a fantastic watch.

all these evil chick shows...first they show u how to do dirt in scandal now they showin u how to kill folks n get away with it

I'm kinda connected to watching this show, because I watched them film some of it in the UPenn area.

Similarities to scandal: gay relations, black main actress with white guy, and team of workers (gladiator).

I was confused at the end.

What was the black student's connection with that chick? And the thing with the cell phone being hidden in the bathroom, all that crap?

Guess it just went over my head...

What was the black student's connection with that chick? And the thing with the cell phone being hidden in the bathroom, all that crap?

Same thing. I'm not sure what happened after one point. Gotta re-watch.

all these evil chick shows...first they show u how to do dirt in scandal now they showin u how to kill folks n get away with it
They been doing that on the slow for decades now they flat out telling us in the titles :lol:

Peep every ep of Columbo, those are some real possible accomplishable murders.

Annalise's Husband. The whole show, as it seems is like two plot-lines going at one time. On one hand, we have the slow, unraveling of Lisa's (The College girl) murder which is happening currently. On the other hand, they are foreshadowing and slowly unveiling in a backwards fashion, the murder of Annalise's husband. The series centers around these two murders and each episode works to bring these two murders closer and closer together as they obviously are intertwined.

It's a very unique way to present a storyline and although I was thrown off a bit at first by it, I'm not going to lie i'm hooked. Once you kind of get a grasp on what's going on, it's a fantastic watch.
Yeah, that's who I thought at first but I didn't watch pilot a second time and I started questioning it for w/e reason.

I find it noteworthy that the other guy in the main group isn't with them covering up this murder.

Same thing. I'm not sure what happened after one point. Gotta re-watch.
There was nothing clearly revealed with that. Only that in the past when she asked to use his shower she hid her phone in his bathroom, a phone with possible evidence about who killed the female student (maybe proof Annalise's husband did it). At first I thought he was just gonna find her junkie kit cuz this right after the news brought up all her drug charges.

The future stuff just showed that dude and ol girl become a thing and he's actively protecting her. It's possible she killed Annalise's husband and the rest of the group found out he killed the student and that's the only reason they're helping cover it up or they're all implicated as well.

So possibly, Annalise's husband was cheating on Annalise with the that dead student, whose boyfriend was cheating on her with Wes' gothic neighbor girl?

Back
Top Bottom