How to Get Away with Murder..Thursdays on ABC

That ep wasn't the best to me. Seems like the writers got lazy. Dude tripped on a chair and accidentally offed himself :stoneface: the single most hi-tech room in the law office has zero cameras :stoneface:
I knew frank wasn't gonna stand for Connors smart mouth, figured he was gonna put hands on that boy.

yeah that's the one thing that threw me off, how are there no cameras, but they made a HUGE deal about the server room being top of the line
Laurel's dad isn't going to be slouching on his own company

So tell me how I started this thread and then fell off with the show I just started binge watching on Netflix and am on season 3. How behind am I?

Damn that recap just reminded me of what went down :smh:

Conner's an idiot for having that conversation so loudly on a stairwell.

Should've got got.

Last edited:
Frank :rofl:

I know they not trying to pull a Wes is alive. Gotta be a flash back.

Last edited:
Good episode last night. Saving that baby is about the only good thing Annalise has ever done. But then it still looks like she had alter motives for doing so. And ma boy Frank doing what he does best, murking folks.

Frank :rofl:

I k ow they not trying to pull a Wes is alive. Gotta be a flash back.
They gotta bring him back brah. If dude that got shot in the head is still alive then Wes is out there somewhere plotting.

Season premier was solid. Frank cold blooded. Teagan looks SHOOK. Oliver ain't built for that keating 5 life, he'll probably off himself at some point.

One thing I gotta say is without the exciting murder mysteries and murders and wild drama this is still a really good show just off the social commentary, themes, and tackling of very relevant issues.

Ak's treatment of laurels mom in the stand was masterful I didn't see where she was iniin I was a perfect spin. The lawyer that was grilling Dr tua was such a dbag :stoneface: I KNOW have to get swung on on a daily basis for all of lines they cross and the buttons they push for the sake of winning a case. Dude had my blood pressure up and it's just a show.

I knew something was fishy with the mom. And now she and Laurel's dad are working togheter? And WTF was Wes doing meeting with Laurel's mother? I still think that dude isn't dead. Might be layed up on the beach with his disfigured face

The casting of HRG from Heroes as the lawyer in that hearing was great.

Wes got me lost with w/e he was doing. Son had mad extra time on his hands with all the extra **** he's been doing.

Son probably gonna return talking about call me Christoph.

Oh so this is how they set up the crossover with Scandal.

Was about to call the ep filler.

:lol: @ not really explaining how Michelea knows Olivia Pope or Annalise. Just show up at a random college where she's a guest speaker.

This'll be my first time watching a full episode of Scandal just cuz its crossing over with this show.

EDIT

This is an ambitious storyline is what I'm thinking for a while but u kept thinking there's no way they actually win and change the legal system.

Last edited:
Man this crossover event was great! First time watching Scandal in 2 years. I was able to pick up on the important parts i missed out on. But damn, having Olivia Pope and Annalise Keating on the same screen was exciting. I was so locked in I forgot Atlanta came on last night. I kinda wish Olivia could transition over to HTGAWM after Scandal ends.

I only watched the Scandal episode, I've watched the first 2 seasons of that show and then dipped out because it got too ridiculous, then came back for these last 2 seasons to watch with my wife and finish off the final season. Pretty good setup, so far.

Simply electrifying to see Olivia Pope and Annalise Keating sharing screen time together

Back
Top Bottom