How to Get Away with Murder..Thursdays on ABC

Two sexy milfs arguing

Shonda_ABC2FMitch-Haaseth.Courtesy-copy-2-900x580.jpg

Got me rock hard.

Deported Simon :smh: :lol:

They trying to make us think the show is ending on a good note but I know its gonna end with a murder :lol:

EDIT

Oh now they trying to replace Wes with Annalise's alleged dead son :lol:

And Laurel apparently killed her mom

Rename the show How to Become a Murderer and Get Away with It.

I see Bonnie is back to being a killa. I'm guessing that it's Gabriel that she is going to kill. And I want to believe that Gabriel is Bonnie's son, but I have a feeling they're going to throw a curveball at us.

Damn I had forgot this premiered this week.

Real good to. I said it before but this should could be a thing without all of the murder.

Writing clearly thrives on the lawyer talk.

New guy got that confident swag compared to Wes mysterious thoughtful swag.

Last edited:
I guess son that got killed ordered the hit on dude's pops

Street justice

Last edited:
Meh, the guy who got murdered deserved it if he killed Nate's pops.

If not this is the foulest murder yet with Bonnie and her dead soul committing it.

Damn, analise got a step son
I felt like I was missing part of every ep the way Frank, Bonnie, and Laurel would talk about that guy cuz they never out right said it.

I was like it's no way he's her son. The one that died in the car accident. Dont know why they're making such a big deal out of that.

I feel like he had something to do with nate's fathers murder. Nate is consumed with rage. Dude out chea giving fades to security officers.

Show just continuing down its ****ed up ways of killing innocent ppl.

First Wes gf, then Wes, now possibly this DA :smh: So foul

Last edited:
Yeah man when Bonnie played that tape and dude came on happy go lucky about Nate's dad being released. I told my wife "PLEASE tell me the D.A. is using some code talk to the warden." She was like "Nah"

These are literally the worst people in the world, Nate better prove that dude was guilty the next episode

Nate bout to catch more bodies before this season is over. Might even have to kill Asher since he snitched to the Keating 5

Back
Top Bottom