Credit Suisse (CS)
UBS (UBS)
Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS)
Societe Generale (SCGLY)
Telenor (TELNY)
BNP Paribas (BNPQY)
Allianz (AZ)
Itrion (ITRI)

And buy precious metals miners on pullback.

Keep all your cash in gold and dollars 50/50, until around the fall, switch to 100% gold coins. Not bullion, but coins.

Oh, and keep everything you own in the United States and the hell away from any other country, especially in eastern Europe, the Middle East, north Africa,Latin America, and east Asia.

nerd.gif

I don't agree with shorting Sainsbury's, but the rest looks pretty good. They did very well last year (I live in London) and they're actuallyexpected to create 4,000-5,000 jobs this upcoming year.

I agree about gold. Enough said there.
laugh.gif

I'm surprised you don't agree with me that there are some great energy companies for dirt cheap right now. A lot of analysts (I know they're wronga lot too, but still) and some financial adviser-friends of mine think energy is a sound play, for cheap, especially in the long-term.

energy is going to be a good play starting mid to late 2009 but really kicking into gear in 2010 and 2011. i think deleveraging/deflation reings king untilabout the fall. i'm expecting a continuation of this big move down for a few more weeks and then another big move down this summer and then maybe somefed-synthesized credit starts easing up credit markets and inflation begins. if charts get better, i might get bullish on energies earlier.

sainsbury's is toast. look at credit markets.

Originally Posted by mixednuts

I prefer to keep all my cash in AJ form
smile.gif

All my money is in my car clothes etc
laugh.gif
i'm just tryna get the P... I don't care bout that other stuff.. P is #1 in my life

I'm going to believe this man because he said that SRS would hit 100's again, and today it did. Unfortunately I sold off at $57.
mad.gif

some will go under, all of em will go down big.

feel free to ignore my suggestions because of a typo. i made six figures today, what did you do?

Originally Posted by Dey Know Yayo

feel free to ignore my suggestions because of a typo. i made six figures today, what did you do?
are they going to just drop significantly at once, or die a slow death??

Hey dey know I know u probably get asked this a lot but do you know where I can find info on how to get into this stock market thing. I'm pretty much abroke college student I probably have a couple hundred bucks a month to throw away. what's a good amount of money I need to get started?

Originally Posted by KING OF ERV

Hey dey know I know u probably get asked this a lot but do you know where I can find info on how to get into this stock market thing. I'm pretty much a broke college student I probably have a couple hundred bucks a month to throw away. what's a good amount of money I need to get started?
Word. Toss of some food for thought and advice.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Originally Posted by KING OF ERV

Hey dey know I know u probably get asked this a lot but do you know where I can find info on how to get into this stock market thing. I'm pretty much a broke college student I probably have a couple hundred bucks a month to throw away. what's a good amount of money I need to get started?
Word. Toss of some food for thought and advice.

I think reading his posts would be a good start in addition to that he has a blog. Go find it
happy.gif

really though if you're going to invest thousands of dollars of your own money, it only makes sense to go research and find it yourself. It's not goingto be just handed to you in cliff notes.

im tryin to get in this what would be the best website/bank to start of with when it comes to a good account with

Dey Know --- What do you think the outlook of gold will be this summer?...Do you think it will stay around the $1,000 range throughout the whole summer? do youalso have any thoughts on silver?...Thanks and ur posts are always moneyyyy...

pimp.gif

How can anyone hate on this?
DKY def made me want to step my investment game up. I just gotta finish this book I got on economics so I can get an idea of what I'm doing.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

pimp.gif

How can anyone hate on this?
DKY def made me want to step my investment game up. I just gotta finish this book I got on economics so I can get an idea of what I'm doing.

laugh.gif

Gold is too volatile to put your money into. Sure it's up now, but it can go down fast too.

Back
Top Bottom