HOW TO MAKAE BANK IN 2009

But does "stunting" in an online board full of strangers really give that much satisfaction?
I'd understand if you were in Beverly Hill's walking down rodeo drive with bags full of stuff from LV, Gucci, Prada, etc.... walking to your Lambo as all the hot ladies follow you in awe....
But in a message board full of guys? That really gives you some satisfaction?

i would say hes just trying to help people out ... he didnt say anything about money until someone called him out on it ...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

i would say hes just trying to help people out ... he didnt say anything about money until someone called him out on it ...

I agree but like I said, he could have handled it better and taken the high road instead of being another NTer.
But I won't disrupt this thread with this issue anymore, no need to congest the thread with anymore none sense, from me at least.

i've been cross checking everything dude says in the buy gold and stock market thread, and 85 percent of it has been dead on.

Paypal me money, and i'll invest it in my etrade account for whatever it is you want, and lemme keep commission.

forreal.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

I like this thread!

Originally Posted by Dey Know Yayo

google + wikipedia.

I mean, I don't even know where to start.

Word.

I think it's purposely overwhelming to keep just anyone from jumping into it.

You're dead on. People can try and play around if they want...

Originally Posted by RFX45

But does "stunting" in an online board full of strangers really give that much satisfaction?
I'd understand if you were in Beverly Hill's walking down rodeo drive with bags full of stuff from LV, Gucci, Prada, etc.... walking to your Lambo as all the hot ladies follow you in awe....

Haters everywhere we go... Haters everywhere we go...

I mean really. . . 'tween ben baller and this cat DKY

why is NT so gullible?

DKY made 6 figures yesterday

almost as bed as ben's " my attorney's would eat up AUDI, let alone HRE'S entire existence"

ughhhhhh, o well, i can only
smh.gif

Are you guys using margin to make these gains or you got bread like that. Danng I'm slacking on investment. Seeing more red than if your a blood throw itup video

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

I mean really. . . 'tween ben baller and this cat DKY

why is NT so gullible?

DKY made 6 figures yesterday

almost as bed as ben's " my attorney's would eat up AUDI, let alone HRE'S entire existence"

ughhhhhh, o well, i can only
smh.gif
laugh.gif
this guy is in love with ben

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

I like this thread!

Originally Posted by Dey Know Yayo

google + wikipedia.

I mean, I don't even know where to start.

Word.

I think it's purposely overwhelming to keep just anyone from jumping into it.

You're dead on. People can try and play around if they want...

Yea, If everyone was armed with the knowledge, There would be a lot more people in great financial positions.

Knowledge = power.

I need to research this tho...Just need a mentor...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

How is that hating? I told him I respected him and that I support him and would listen to him. All I said was to be more humble.
Read the everything post before you say something because you just seem clueless.

Anywho, just curious to those who made $50k and $40k, how much was the initial investment?

If you say to stay away from IRA's CD's ect...then just invest straight in the market??? I don't even want to talk about how much I lost on Wellsthis year
smh.gif

How is that hating? I told him I respected him and that I support him and would listen to him. All I said was to be more humble.
Read the everything post before you say something because you just seem clueless.

Anywho, just curious to those who made $50k and $40k, how much was the initial investment?
nerd.gif

definitely don't invest in equities. bet AGAINST them if anything. i was saying take the money out of those illiquid dollar positions and put them intoilliquid precious metals positions.

In that post, you basically stated that you were mad because dude is boasting on a message board. That, to me, constitutes hate. Practicing haterism isnt theway to go man. Go get yours and uplift the next man. I'm done with it.

In that post, you basically stated that you were mad because dude is boasting on a message board. That, to me, constitutes hate. Practicing haterism isnt the way to go man. Go get yours and uplift the next man. I'm done with it.

To me, thats not hate, it's a matter of opinion. That is all. If you take it as hate, then you're reading too much into it.

In that post, you basically stated that you were mad because dude is boasting on a message board. That, to me, constitutes hate. Practicing haterism isnt the way to go man. Go get yours and uplift the next man. I'm done with it.

To me, thats not hate, it's a matter of opinion. That is all. If you take it as hate, then you're reading too much into it.

OHH, OK

I'd also be curious to know exactly what stock(s) the OP shorted that allowed him to make 100K in a single day.

Unless a) the initial investment was fairly substantial, or b) multiple stocks lost tens of dollars in a single trading period, 100K is a mighty difficultnumber to come by.

Not "hating" (as it seems to be the word of the moment in this thread), just curious.

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

I'd also be curious to know exactly what stock(s) the OP shorted that allowed him to make 100K in a single day.

Unless a) the initial investment was fairly substantial, or b) multiple stocks lost tens of dollars in a single trading period, 100K is a mighty difficult number to come by.

Not "hating" (as it seems to be the word of the moment in this thread), just curious.

Same here, again not "hating," just curious. Because when I looked further into purchasing gold, I noticed that to make a significant gain, aninitial investment of $40k-$50k might be necessary. With a minimum of 10 ounce of gold equaling to an initial investment of $10k, if the price of gold reachessay $1,500 at the end of the year, it is only a $5,500 gain, more or less. I'm curious if the "short stock" route will have better gains from ansmall(er) amount of investment?

Let's say I have $10k to investment and I did everything DKY did, how much would I have gained?

why is this +%!+ such a damn secret?

people in this thread have a decent amount of money to play with but nobody wants to give up info on how to get started or how they became successful at it.

"google it" or "do your own research" doesn't help too much when you yourself made a good chunk of money when it comes to investing.
don't play stupid over here

Originally Posted by kicksgetmehigh

why is this +%!+ such a damn secret?

people in this thread have a decent amount of money to play with but nobody wants to give up info on how to get started or how they became successful at it.

"google it" or "do your own research" doesn't help too much when you yourself made a good chunk of money when it comes to investing.
don't play stupid over here

I tried looking for some info on short stock and found a guide on how to do it: http://www.ehow.com/how_2075629_short-stock.html
I don't know if that helps or if that is the protocol as I am the first to admit I am no expert on this.

Back
Top Bottom