HOW TO MAKAE BANK IN 2009

Look at old threads.

Its been discussed a bunch of times....people suggested what to Google - IE Technical Chart Positions, etc.

He can't do ALL the work for you. What if he's wrong, and you listened, without doing any of your own research...you going to blame him?

Also, authors to check out have been referenced in the other threads as well.

The saturation of hate/hater is disgusting. RFX hating? Hardly. Oh well, to each their own.

read up on charlie murphy and some of his books on technical analysis if your looking into daytrading or swing trading

Originally Posted by kicksgetmehigh

why is this +%!+ such a damn secret?

people in this thread have a decent amount of money to play with but nobody wants to give up info on how to get started or how they became successful at it.

"google it" or "do your own research" doesn't help too much when you yourself made a good chunk of money when it comes to investing.
don't play stupid over here
please, with that attitude who wants to help you? i sure won't.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Shutup RFK, keep buying clothes.... your not going to be good in this overnight

laugh.gif

Shut-up on what? On me asking questions on how to get this done?
Damn, you still mad because I haven't worked on my personality?
You really think I am trying to get this overnight?
I'm just trying to see if I can get a grasp on this and see if it is easy enough for me to understand but thanks for your very helpful insight.

Thanks man, that was a bit helpful I must say... as well as Fool.com
great info
pimp.gif

Sorry for blowin off the handle but its frustrating when you're trying to get a few pointers and the people that're good at it don't wanna helpyou... Not tryin to point fingers but its just people in general.

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Originally Posted by RFX45

Anywho, just curious to those who made $50k and $40k, how much was the initial investment?
I'd also be curious to know exactly what stock(s) the OP shorted that allowed him to make 100K in a single day.

Unless a) the initial investment was fairly substantial, or b) multiple stocks lost tens of dollars in a single trading period, 100K is a mighty difficult number to come by.

Not "hating" (as it seems to be the word of the moment in this thread), just curious.
Ever heard of derivatives trading? Google it
wink.gif
You can turn $50k into six figs easily in a day, such as yesterday, if your money is in theright chips.

i dont have the time or will to explain everything i know about trading, finance, and economics. search my posts, ive imparted a lot of knowledge in mythreads, especially the official stock market thread and the buy gold now thread. lots of the regulars in those threads have built a remakrable amount ofkonlwedge too, theyre a good resource.

www.naufalsanaullah.com i post my personal opinions on market direction there. follow it, learn what im saying, etc etc

i wasnt spoonfed and i dont expect to spoon feed anyone else.

I dont know why ur sayin to keep the money out of africa, its unaffected by the recession because its already so crappy. same goes for the middle east, buteast europe i would def agree on stayin out of

Originally Posted by Dey Know Yayo

i dont have the time or will to explain everything i know about trading, finance, and economics. search my posts, ive imparted a lot of knowledge in my threads, especially the official stock market thread and the buy gold now thread. lots of the regulars in those threads have built a remakrable amount of konlwedge too, theyre a good resource.

www.naufalsanaullah.com i post my personal opinions on market direction there. follow it, learn what im saying, etc etc

THEN STOP THE THREADS!!!

you alreayd know _'s on nt are very jealous, they want to peep game, especially when slumdog millionaries drop knowledge

everything i've learned, i've learned online through google and wikipedia. "how to make money in stocks" by william o'neil is where a lot of the chart pattern info i've learned stems from, so pick that up.
nerd.gif
It's astart.

Originally Posted by kicksgetmehigh

Thanks man, that was a bit helpful I must say... as well as Fool.com
great info
pimp.gif

Sorry for blowin off the handle but its frustrating when you're trying to get a few pointers and the people that're good at it don't wanna help you... Not tryin to point fingers but its just people in general.

Investopedia.com has good tutorials.

i dont have the time or will to explain everything i know about trading, finance, and economics. search my posts, ive imparted a lot of knowledge in my threads, especially the official stock market thread and the buy gold now thread. lots of the regulars in those threads have built a remakrable amount of konlwedge too, theyre a good resource.

THEN STOP THE THREADS!!!

you alreayd know _'s on nt are very jealous, they want to peep game, especially when slumdog millionaries drop knowledge

He's sharing his opinion with people that already have a sense as to how the markets work. He didn't teach people on NT what to learn or do, it'speople that know the markets and follow his advice. Don't trip because you're lost in all this, this information is beneficial to people that alreadyknow it, so learn it for yourself like the other people that already know it did and maybe then will this might be informational to you.

THEN STOP THE THREADS!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Shutup RFK, keep buying clothes.... your not going to be good in this overnight

laugh.gif

Shut-up on what? On me asking questions on how to get this done?
Damn, you still mad because I haven't worked on my personality?
You really think I am trying to get this overnight?
I'm just trying to see if I can get a grasp on this and see if it is easy enough for me to understand but thanks for your very helpful insight.

why even bother responding to this dunce?

i hope davidiswimpy stays out of this thread.

i think the key is to not have all your eggs in one basket. i'll invest in some gold coins, but i won't have 100% of my resources in gold.

has DKY ever been wrong in what he's sharing with us all? looking at past posts and threads, its been pretty much spot on. with that sort of record, Iwould try to create as many millionaires as I could, NT millionaires club.

davidisgodly is just being optimistic. not falling into the hype so to speak. he obviously doesnt know DKYs tactics. thorough insightful posts and first handcorrespondence is on the verge of spoonfed behavior, so i see david's point

we do need an NT millionaires club, kinda like Covestor, where we compare holdings against other NTers and share insights and stuff...

right now, all i'm holding is 500 shares of JMBA and ETFC, i'm holding because i thought they were bargains at the time, and had low overhead, as wellas being dominant in a niche market... i could be wrong, thats why i'll listen to the homie's advice.

i'll be on dormroomderivatives (sp?) reading the homie's info...

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

we do need an NT millionaires club, kinda like Covestor, where we compare holdings against other NTers and share insights and stuff...

right now, all i'm holding is 500 shares of JMBA and ETFC, i'm holding because i thought they were bargains at the time, and had low overhead, as well as being dominant in a niche market... i could be wrong, thats why i'll listen to the homie's advice.

i'll be on dormroomderivatives (sp?) reading the homie's info...
springfieldXD, go to http://www.naufalsanaullah.com that's the new site he gave in the officialstock market thread.

nt millionaire's club
pimp.gif

private though like they do on fchat and other high end car forums
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom