HOW TO MAKAE BANK IN 2009

If I load $10k into a brokerage account.. I want $20k by July..

You'll get 3% of the profit..

Any takers?

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

If I load $10k into a brokerage account.. I want $20k by July..

You'll get 3% of the profit..

Any takers?

roll.gif
roll.gif
$300!!! If you want that kind of return atleast 25-35%.

DKY, what are you studying in college? And what college do you go to? PM if necessary, just trying to get some ideas on what to major in (19 also, transferringout of CC next year), and I'm interested/leaning towards investment banking or something similar.
These threads you make seem to mirror that.

Also, to go with the thread, what books do you recommend for me to start learning about investing on my own. I have the basics of economics down if it matters.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Originally Posted by Dey Know Yayo

i dont have the time or will to explain everything i know about trading, finance, and economics. search my posts, ive imparted a lot of knowledge in my threads, especially the official stock market thread and the buy gold now thread. lots of the regulars in those threads have built a remakrable amount of konlwedge too, theyre a good resource.

www.naufalsanaullah.com i post my personal opinions on market direction there. follow it, learn what im saying, etc etc

i wasnt spoonfed and i dont expect to spoon feed anyone else.
THEN STOP THE THREADS!!!

you alreayd know _'s on nt are very jealous, they want to peep game, especially when slumdog millionaries drop knowledge

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

keep talking. i'm making bank. people who are following are making bank. two people in this thread made $90K, wht about you boss?

DKY: you don't need more people, we believe you.

so what should I do with my 401K? cash out? stop contributing? leave it alone?

yo dky how can i get started what other books should i pick up to learn all this and how much money do u think i need to get started

good $## DKY, ive been lurking your posts and ive made some change.

its just funny watching you clown, stunt, or whatever...sitting on your stacks while dudes tryna throw stones and they cant do $## about it coz at the end ofthe day its all about the paper.

laugh.gif

still

Originally Posted by Kobe BACK

yo dky how can i get started what other books should i pick up to learn all this and how much money do u think i need to get started

Fam already said google and wiki.

Read his blog and his prior posts.

Do some research on your own to supplement the knowledge he has already dropped.

Ya'll getting pretty damned redundant with these inquiries.

In the thread where he was talking about gold he said he's actually studying to be a lawyer, but does this as a hobby and for money.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

DKY is absolutely right, I tried out those pills on his website and it became..bigger

he recommended stock in Enzyne (sp?)
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dey Know Yayo

hell no, stay out of CDs, IRAs, and savings accounts.

rightguard, i'd sell out of all of those stocks asap, theyre gonna go down a lot more. buying for the long term makes sense after the markets bottomed, why hold on to stocks you know are going to go down a lot more before they go up?
i see what your saying but im just relying on the divdends even though its not much....i have about 10000 initially invested in those stockswithin those 5 companies which dropped...But im doing my studying now to become an active trader...so im pretty sure ill get back in it and make a profit...Imstudying the charts but its good that your droping the knowledge hope you do well with urs

SO if I put 5k in one of those short stocks.........

I will be balling by next week?

Someone give me a risk percentage

and I have been reading OP's threads and he seems to know a lot. So can you please shoot me a PM and give me some advice...... You can be my Guru.

YAYO MAKE ME A BALLER
frown.gif
I got 10K to invest
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

*reads thread title...then looks at op's screenname...something you wanna tell us?
nerd.gif

how do you decide which stocks you would go up in the stock market? from the looks of the people who frequently view your posts, you seem to be always right.do you just study every stock all around, choose by how the company is going to make progress in the outside world, therefore boosting its value, or what.
btw, what do you major? i would love to start getting into this like you...
thanks.

Originally Posted by sStutter

Dey Know Yayo, how do you learn all this stuff?
laugh.gif
Recommend me a book, fam.

3 ways to learn about the stock market.

1. Get a summer analyst internship at Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Merril Lynch, etc. You will be forced to learn this stuff.
2. Major in Finance
3. memorize www.investopedia.com

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by sStutter

Dey Know Yayo, how do you learn all this stuff?
laugh.gif
Recommend me a book, fam.

3 ways to learn about the stock market.

1. Get a summer analyst internship at Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Merril Lynch, etc. You will be forced to learn this stuff.
2. Major in Finance
3. memorize www.investopedia.com
1. False, all you do is paperwork and excel work, you won't learn any of this until you're actually employed. Maybe times have changedthough...
2. Again, another false. Finance, you learn a lot of terms, and maybe a few hands on things here and there, but most of the time, you're learning theoryand stuff.
3. That's about the only thing right you said that's right so far haha. Investopedia has a lot of stuff, from accounting, to investment banking, toother stuff, so make sure you're learning the right stuff.

Basically, if you want to learn this stuff, major in Finance, as it will help you to get a job, but actually be employed as a lot of the valuable stuff youlearn is while on the job. If there was one book I'd recommend in regards to technical analysis, it'd be John J. Murphy's Technical Analysis ofthe Financial Markets since the test to be a certified market technician is based off of this book.

Investopedia.com is great, I've been reading up on all sorts of topics and there's alot. Slowly but surely I'll get it.

Back
Top Bottom