How To Make An Essay Appear Longer Than It Is

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-an-Essay-Appear-Longer-Than-It-Is
I think I'll have to resort to this sometime soon
pimp.gif

I might actually use this as well. I've already been using a few of them but that list is stacked!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Every college professor ever will be able to notice this !@*%.
grin.gif
QFT, they look and read papers all day, and been reading papers for years. They will notice any slight difference.
smh.gif

i just do the period trick. works every time.

anything else, my prof. already know what to look for.

I use the period one.
And sometimes when I get to the end of the page I'll hit enter maybe one or two times just to get to the next page. Any more than that and it's pretty noticeable.

Brings me back to high school. Everyone else had 10-12 page research papers and mine was about 8 1/2 pages
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Every college professor ever will be able to notice this !@*%.
grin.gif
QFT, they look and read papers all day, and been reading papers for years. They will notice any slight difference.
smh.gif
No they don't. I've done it plenty of times. That's why they can't tell, they've been reading papers all day 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Most teachers can spot half of those tricks from a mile away. Especially when they have 30 papers to grade right next to it and yours sticks out.

i tried this once, but it took a lot of work:

what you do is, when you're done typing, you press Enter and then

read your assignment again, realize you're not done, and type some more

100% success rate. #imjustsayin

and i love how this is one of the ads listed at the bottom

Ads by Google
Forget the GED test Pass free online test and receive your graduation package.
JeffersonHighSchoolOnline.com

I used to try to find ways to do this before, but now I just feel I'm cheating myself. I'd rather just do the extra work to improve the quality of the paper and make it the length I'm aiming for.

i'll use some of these soon. I use hella block quotes though, professors stay asking for more quotations and examples from the text, so I utilize the block quotes

Originally Posted by the north west

majority of college professors grade on the quality and content of the writing not the length

Yep. That's why I've been able to get away with having 1 page less than required. Maybe ~2 pages if it's a 10+ page paper. Being a good writer ftw
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom