How to Make it in America Episode 3 & 4

^ Who is that? Pics?
nerd.gif

There are so many story lines that I just don't care about. At all. It's an ensemble cast and some of the top billed characters have barely even been in it. I want to like it, but they need to develop stronger story lines (outside the main two guys) that will make me keep coming back. Might as well just write these other people out of the show at this point.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Used to work with the kid that acted as the Flight Club employee.

He was in "Oz" and those "Truth" smoking commercials too.

Cool cat.

He was always on his acting grind. A real "How to Make it in America" story.
i remember when son had a Coke commercial too

eh, the show was better than last week's but still doesn't really have me too interested. I'll be checking the next few weeks to see if it picks up.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

i like it.

its a slow hustle in the real world.

people dont know what it is to grind.
Word...I can respect getting your hustle on. Episode was a lot better this week.

I haven't watched an episode, but this show seems like a corny Hypebeast version of Entourage (which I don't watch, either).

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

I haven't watched an episode, but this show seems like a corny Hypebeast version of Entourage (which I don't watch, either).

and it is.

I like this show because it seems as if they're not trying too hard. The drama will come when it's supposed to come.

the problem with this show is that it doesn't make me "care".

Entourage - I care about Vinny's career, Lloyd's career, Turtle's career, and Drama's career

True Blood - I care about Sooki and her brother

Eastbound and Down - I care about Kenny Powers career, I care about him hooking up with April.

This show? I honestly couldn't care less if they start this denim business. And "Crisp" denim? Seriously that sounds like some low budget half priced gear you would see on the corner of some street in Brooklyn. I'm going to keep watching in hopes that I will start to like it but as of right now, this show is easily forgettable. Which sucks because I was hyped about this show.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I def like it more than I did at first. Good episode.
My exact thought. This show has so much more potential with the story line, cast, and location. Still entertaining none the less.

I like the show and all but it seems like it's moving a little slow. I don't really get that "What happens next" feeling like I do with other shows.

Its just alright , the same thing happens i.e go to party , shake hands with cudi lol . Its just kinda slow i guess its just the development phase . But the real star of the show is Rene he went in and told the two dudes he was buying them out "Is this a hostile take over ? It can be " lol

I don't know man, I keep giving the show a chance but the characters are all corny and the storyline (if you want to call it that) is lame.

You already know what's going to happen in the end anyways, I'm done with the show.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I don't know man, I keep giving the show a chance but the characters are all corny and the storyline (if you want to call it that) is lame.

You already know what's going to happen in the end anyways, I'm done with the show.
cool so that means you want be in the thread next week
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom