How to Make Quick $$$$ need help...

So my friends planned their senior trip... it's an all-inclusive resort in Puerto Vallarta. The total cost is about $725. The down payment is due around March 1st and it's $450. My parents wont pay a cent for the trip and they won't lend me any money either.  I have about $100 laying around at home. Any suggestions on how to make $350 in a week or two? 

You were probably the kid who laughed at his friends when they were going to work on the weekends.

damn with out going the illegal route maybe hitting up a pawn shop... i mean if the trip is really that serious ...

EDIT :

laugh.gif
@ YNG

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sell all your DS shoes at firesale prices.

beggars cant be choosers. If you really wanna go that bad, youre gonna have to take an L one way or another.

LMAO! @ YNG.
You may have to face facts OP!Why won't your people give you the funds?

$15 for a lick..... $30 for a suck

and if you really want to make that cash.... $70 for the swallow

You WILL go if you follow the pricing.

How about just not going ? sure, there are ways to go, putting it on a credit card , you have no income to pay towards the card, do you even have a passport ? do you know that you will need one ?

just dont go if you cant afford it.

Find some poker games, hope to go on a hot streak.

Or get a job and have your parents loan you the money now, and when you get paid, pay back the loan to your parents.

roll.gif
YNG
See if any if your friends will lend you the money & then you can pay them back with a little interest.

Man if you got to come up with $350 in a week for a damn trip, YNS

Just dont go find a alternative for fun.

Think about Final Destination 1.

Hey , atleast you'll be alive

Originally Posted by armanzaballa

So my friends planned their senior trip... it's an all-inclusive resort in Puerto Vallarta. The total cost is about $725. The down payment is due around March 1st and it's $450. My parents wont pay a cent for the trip and they won't lend me any money either.  I have about $100 laying around at home. Any suggestions on how to make $350 in a week or two? 
slang

Back
Top Bottom