How to paint midsoles tutorial

This was my first time repainting midsoles on my Jordan 3s and I didn't think they came out too bad.  

What are your guy's thoughts on the paint job?

Thoughts on my tutorial video?

Not to bad, once you get your brush strokes down a little more fluently then you should be able to obtain a perfectly painted midsole. When using white too I always recommend using angelus paint and brushing it on to avoid any brush strokes at all.. You can get a decent midsole air brush gun for less then 100 bucks and if you get heavy into restorations in definetly pays for itself!! What type of material are you switching too, PM me and I'll show you some recent material upgrades that we're custom requests but I learned quite a bit about the complete construction of the 3 and 4 and where to use a thicker string!!!

Not to bad, once you get your brush strokes down a little more fluently then you should be able to obtain a perfectly painted midsole. When using white too I always recommend using angelus paint and brushing it on to avoid any brush strokes at all.. You can get a decent midsole air brush gun for less then 100 bucks and if you get heavy into restorations in definetly pays for itself!! What type of material are you switching too, PM me and I'll show you some recent material upgrades that we're custom requests but I learned quite a bit about the complete construction of the 3 and 4 and where to use a thicker string!!!
So you can actually use the same angelus paint to airbrush with? I had no idea.  So you've actually done reconstructions? I sent my powder blue 3s off to a customizer I've been following on IG and I'm just waiting for him to finish mine up.  

Back
Top Bottom