How To Prevent Your Soles From Yellowing

i need this product... dam i really need to ge rid of all that paper in my sneaker boxes... i didnt listen the first time

If you dont want icy soles from yellowing..then dont get shoes with icy soles.The soles will yellow no matter what.Just enjoy the shoes while they last.Peopleget TOO into there damn shoes.In 1996 peoples XI´s yellowed like my damn concords did...and back then we didnt give a f#@k either.We just enjoyed ballin orstuntin in them.

i myself like icy soles but some pepole here on nt are so LAME to the point that they only like a shoe cause it has a clear bottom
roll.gif
how about you just wear your f'ing kicks and stop acting like a woman when itcomes to your shoes!! alot of yall act like GIRLS
roll.gif
op had the nerve to sayTO PREVENT YELLOW SOLES "DONT WEAR 'EM"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you could just store your icy shoes in a tank/bag/box of argon gas. That would definitely prevent yellowing of any kind because there would be no oxygen tocause oxidation. ( you would still have to wash them after every wear) But argon gas ain't cheap.....

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

i myself like icy soles but some pepole here on nt are so LAME to the point that they only like a shoe cause it has a clear bottom
roll.gif
how about you just wear your f'ing kicks and stop acting like a woman when it comes to your shoes!! alot of yall act like GIRLS
roll.gif
op had the nerve to say TO PREVENT YELLOW SOLES "DONT WEAR 'EM"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The main purpose of the article was to help others with slowing down the inevitable yellowing process. You dont but kicks with piss yellow soles so why nottry to prevent them from becoming piss yellow? This is the reason no one respects the JB forum/section anymore. Its people like you that complain abouteverything and dont appreciate tips and info. Instead of contributing something positive to the thread, you come in to call people lames. That sounds prettylame and pathetic to me. But I guess thats what makes you feel better inside. Whatever helps you sleep at night bro.
ohwell.gif
You have a blessed day.
tired.gif

water is the worse enemy??...I've worn my 99-00 wht/red and blk V's countless of times..in the rain, snow...all i do is keep em boxed up underneath mybed with the paper still in the box...1 silica packet and it's barely even yellow...i've had em for 10 years...and they still look new...BUT the meshhas yellowed a tad bit lol...same goes for my retro VI's, XI's and XVI's...hardly any yellowing and I wear em occasionally... i dont do all thishigh maintenance stuff to the extreme...

good info for other members who don't know how to store or take care of their kicks with clear soles. only thing you forgot to tell people is the climatewhere they live. people who live in areas very humid or muggy need to use the silica packs more than others do due to the moisture present in the air. i keepthe og paper inside of the boxes and my shoes have never yellowed. just wear the damn shoes and if they get too yellowed on the soles then it's time tolearn how to use seaglow!

i went to this store to get sea glow. this retarted person told me to buy the pink sea glow. it didn't work at all. he claimed that was the one to clean mysoles.i knew it was the freakin blue one!

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

water is the worse enemy??...I've worn my 99-00 wht/red and blk V's countless of times..in the rain, snow...all i do is keep em boxed up underneath my bed with the paper still in the box...1 silica packet and it's barely even yellow...i've had em for 10 years...and they still look new...BUT the mesh has yellowed a tad bit lol...same goes for my retro VI's, XI's and XVI's...hardly any yellowing and I wear em occasionally... i dont do all this high maintenance stuff to the extreme...
Same here man.

I wear them, clean them with water and a towel, throw them in the box with a silica gel packet. - Barely to no yellowing what so ever.

People be taking it too far with all of this ziplock bags, saran wrap, and using those thingy that sticks to your sole in order for it to stay icy. That'sOD...

Just remember that the main killer of most sneakers is high humidity, keep your kicks away from that and your kicks should be alright down the road. No needfor all those protections, but

if you're paranoid about your kicks that much, then you might as well saran wrap them and throw them in a vault.

Originally Posted by east99

i went to this store to get sea glow. this retarted person told me to buy the pink sea glow. it didn't work at all. he claimed that was the one to clean my soles.i knew it was the freakin blue one!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom