How to remove Malware Defense. HELP PLEASE

yo this thing is a pain. I tried to just uninstall and it keeps showing up. how do i get rid of this?

have to remove the registry keys, the dll files, and remove it from add remove, try downloading malwarebytes it may remove it.....

I got it too, im sure it was from visiting NT. I don't do much on my netbook, has to be NT.

back up your files and reformat your computer, i got it too and and im real good with computers and couldnt get rid of it, it wont let you run any programs toget rid of it and blocks alot of stuff....

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

back up your files and reformat your computer, i got it too and and im real good with computers and couldnt get rid of it, it wont let you run any programs to get rid of it and blocks alot of stuff....
word i thought i got rid of it..nope
smh.gif

i just dl'd spyware doctor and the intelliguard feature keeps it from poppin up..it's good enough for me right now

wow i got the same $#@@.
this thing is mad annoying. blocked my windows defender and symnatec antivirus.
i got ad-aware to calm it down a bit but its still really annoying. my computer still functions though
eyes.gif

Luckily I was able to run malwarebyte and it got rid of it after restart, rescanned and scanned with NOD32 and it seems to be gone. I'm not seeing anyreoccurring symptoms.

I got the same virus a couple of days ago, I think it was Desktop Defender and antivirus lite or something...Had the same problems you had. What I did wasrestart my computer, and press ctrl alt delete to bring up the task manager before the virus could start up, and then just ended pretty much everything undermy name then ran malwarebytes...hope that helps.

Wow there needs to be a sticky for this *%%!.

There seems to be at least one of these topics a day.

Back
Top Bottom