"How to Return Shoes to Nike"-Guide

and another thing, can I return shoes if they dont have the original laces in them?
[table]"Now you forced to listen, I got the mind of a grad from Princeton, play your position or soon you'll be lost and missin', it's far from fiction, my presence is like that of a Christian with ammunition puttin' states under submission..."[/table][table]GO EAGLES[/table][table]GO SIXERS[/table]

^^ First question- There has to be something wrong with the sneaker

Second question- I'm sure laces dont matter. Just as long as you actually wear them.
[h2][color=3399ff]ILL MITCH, PUNK, ACT LIKE YOU KNOW. [/color][/h2] "I want somebody to have a Quote i've said in the past on their signature. I've seen that a few times...That would be special and nice at the same time :smile:" -HoopsTV2000

Can this qualify for a return??? I was playing basketball in my AF1 mids and since I cant put the strap in, I just tie one lace in the loop on the strap..I went for a cut to the hoop and felt something rip.. it was under my strap.... Can I return this to Nike??

so does anyone know if Nike conctacts you when they have recieved the defective shoe? by e-mail or by the phone? PLEASE, SOMEONE ANSWER!

You dont get nbotification of reciept in any way. If you do call the 800 number and get a claim number from them you can always call the consumer affairs number 800 344 6453 and ask them about a previous return. Make sure you have the claim number and they may be able to see if they recieved the shoes. For the most part they will either send a voucher in the mail or send the shoes you sent them back within a couple weeks after you send the shoes in.

There is a limit to the number that you can send in within a year. I think that it is 2 or 3 pair. I know that the returns only work for defective merchandise, and that is the real reson for the letter explaining the problem. Nike knows that some shoes are not up to their standards that is why this return was put into place.
They call me S. P. S.

heres a trick to actually talk to a real PERSON...man i hate automated services...anyways, when they give you your options, dont press "return a shoe", press 1 for "buy nike products"...then itll say something like "cant find a nike retailer in your area bla bla, press 1 for a real person", press 1 and then ask your questions.
"...just as they're about to catch me, Twin...Turbos...Kick...In!" - 1991 300ZX "The Dream" commercial
2002-03 Chicago Bears:2 - 3

2 more Questions...

can you return 2 pairs at the same time?

Will Niketown.com be having the cool grey 9's???
[table]"Now you forced to listen, I got the mind of a grad from Princeton, play your position or soon you'll be lost and missin', it's far from fiction, my presence is like that of a Christian with ammunition puttin' states under submission..."[/table][table]GO EAGLES[/table][table]GO SIXERS[/table]

Will Nike mail tha voucher in tha mail or e-mail?
How long will it take? mines makes a week today.
[color=00B2EE]AIM:[color=00688B]GettOffMyJs[/color][/color]​
[color=00B2EE]E-Mail:[color=00688B]GetOffMyJs@hotmail.com[/color][/color]​
[color=0000CD]|G|E|T|T|-|O|F|F|-|M|Y|-|J|'|S|[/color]​

yes u can return 2 pairs at the same time, each needs its own claim number though...and they send it by mail.
"...just as they're about to catch me, Twin...Turbos...Kick...In!" - 1991 300ZX "The Dream" commercial
2002-03 Chicago Bears:2 - 3

I've got a pair of Shox Stunners..anyway, one of the shoe laces was pulled out..and I have no way of putting them back in. Is that grounds for a voucher?

Nope they wont take them back becuz you cant put your lace back in,there is suppost to be a flaw like something coming off or unproper stiching.
[color=00B2EE]AIM:[color=00688B]GettOffMyJs[/color][/color]​
[color=00B2EE]E-Mail:[color=00688B]GetOffMyJs@hotmail.com[/color][/color]​
[color=0000CD]|G|E|T|T|-|O|F|F|-|M|Y|-|J|'|S|[/color]​

On my Hyper Flights, the toe is peeling away, would that qualify?

wow, people trying to trade in shoes because they don't like them?
ouch

i have AF1 mids and when i strapped em, the strap platic piece that you pull it through broke
i think i will return them

When I first bought my Jet Flights, the plastic ringlet that the top lace goes through broke. Can I return these now? How much do they send you a voucher for?

now everyones goin to be returning shoes to nike even if their shoes are not defective cuz of this post..

Back
Top Bottom