How to Send Direct/Private Messages, aka "Conversations"

Methodical Management

Staff member
Co-Founder
Starting a New Conversation

Hover over your the envelope icon at the top right of the page then click on "Start a New Conversation." Alternatively, you can click on the username of the person you'd like to contact, then click "Start a New Conversation."

Conversation Street 1.png

Responding to a Conversation

When you receive a new private message, you will get an alert in your inbox at the top right of the page. Hover over this and you will see the latest messages that you have not read yet.

Conversation Street 2.png

Click on the conversation and it will appear like this:

Conversation Street 3.png

Inviting Others

To invite more people into the conversation just click on the Invite More at the bottom of the Conversation Participants to the right of the page. You will get a pop up where you can add in more members. It is worth noting that when added the new participants can view the conversation that happened before they were added.

ConversationStreet 4.png

Leaving a Conversation

If you wish to leave a conversation, just click on the 'Leave Conversation' text at the top right of the conversation. This will bring up a pop up asking if you still want to be informed of future replies in that particular personal conversation.

Conversation Street 5.png

Special note: A conversation will not be fully deleted until all participants (including the conversation starter) leave the conversation.

I've got convos from years ago lol
Got like 136 I need to delete....
I get random legit check convos all the time and half of those are people I'm sure were hit and runs

I've got convos from years ago lol
Got like 136 I need to delete....
I get random legit check convos all the time and half of those are people I'm sure were hit and runs
If you're just looking to remove them from your inbox, and not have them totally deleted, use the checkboxes to select the messages you want removed from your inbox and select "Leave conversation."

Leave-Conversation.gif

This should remove the messages from your inbox.

Back
Top Bottom