How to shake aggressive chickenheads?? Vol. Shawty is persistent!

Cliffnotes:
My homegirl told me her friend wanted me

Her friend is bigger (nothing against big girls but they're not for me)

I told her she could give her my number and that we ciould be cool but no serious business

Her friend is texting me about hanging out, and really i want nothin to do with her, i was just being nice

(I have to see ol girl once a week because she is also in this cotillion that I have been asked to by another chick.)

How do I get rid of this girl?

So when you made this thread, your thought process was something like this wasnt it, "im gonna make a thread about a girl, but should i include pictures? No. None of my experiences on this website would lead me to conclude that pictures would be needed. This is NT. They will totally understand my lack of pictures of aforementioned female."

Originally Posted by firered18

Cliffnotes:

I told her she could give her my number and that we ciould be cool but no serious business

Her friend is texting me about hanging out, and really i want nothin to do with her, i was just being nice

(I have to see ol girl once a week because she is also in this cotillion that I have been asked to by another chick.)

Everything that happened after that is your fault and you deserve it just smash her so she'll leave you alone. Man Up!

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Not even Falashio?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
Spoiler [+]
2gxp4er.jpg

"I told her she could give her my number ...." 
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

You deserve it... what kind of advice do you want?

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Cliffnotes:

Everything that happened after that is your fault and you deserve it just smash her so she'll leave you alone. Man Up!

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Cliffnotes:

8611624b92e889d9083589a18bb97d302f1725c9.gif

shouldnt have gave permission to give the big girl your number
*cam voice*
i aint no sucka momma

You don't even have to get rid of her, let her know that you enjoy getting slobbed more than actual intercourse, just let her spit on the mic, big girls love to eat anyway, it's a win win.

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

[/font]

[/font]

I was being nice, because I have to see her every week at the cotillion practice
mad.gif

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

[/font]

[/font]

I was being nice, because I have to see her every week at the cotillion practice
mad.gif

You must be very young. You should know if a girl asks for your number, she's like half the way there to having sex with you.

Back
Top Bottom